2.4 Housing - RP Plans?

So now that we know how housing in 2.4 works as far as subdivisions instead of new wards, time to throw out some questions to the community at large, maybe see if people can't coordinate getting some RP neighborhoods established? So...

If you or your FC already own a house, which area/ward/plot are you in?

Are you planning on buying a house in 2.4? If so, which area/ward/plot are you currently aiming to move into?

Sadly, I'm a long ways off from being rdy to get a home as i only just reactivated my account after having to let it lapse, due to everything Ive got going on now it'll take me even longer then normal to catch back up so theres no telling. I liked the Mist location myself tho, but will probably tour the other locations later on when ive got time to see.

I had more than enough money for a home a long time ago, but then I started spending it on random things and every time I started making money back I found a new place to throw it all away to again... and that has happened at least three times, haha ;

Anyways, I'm just going to try and help my friend locate a nice plot in Lavender Beds before they all get snatched up by [cynical]undeserving, and likely non-RPers who just want a house for some tiny novelty for the first few days and not really care that much nor use it in the long run[/cynical].

Are these subdivisions entirely new homes in the same wards then? So basically we can't (for now) get a plot that is already to be found in-game?

I am in Ward 7 of Mist , well the FC house is literally mine but I'd like to see if people in Ward 7 would leave soon :C

It sucks  because you cant sell the plot or get money back from it.

Ward 7 here as well, and not leaving any time soon! We're invested already too much money in all the rooms and furniture of our orphanage.

If RP community neighborhoods end up happening Id certainly love to be in one, but theres no telling when/if I'll be able to get to where I want to get a piece of property in one before it fills up lol.

I have this silly goal of waiting till 2.4 hits and leveling up a class ive been waiting on and having it be my first lvl 50(sad as ive been playing since ARR started up lol)

I have a small house in the goblet right now but I have much grander plans for it and am hoping to move into a mansion after some deflation. I think I might be able to do it.

If I do end up doing it, I am going to open my current house up for someone in the RP community to buy, so if you do happen to miss a small keep an eye out here because I will post here and will probably abandon it really soon after posting.