[Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR

My work can be viewed at Tumblr and my personal portfolio

Commission Info

If you would like to commission me, please email me at [email protected]. I am more than happy to illustrate your character. I do portraits, illustrations, character design and concepts, turnarounds, storyboards, and props.

With regards to recent policy changes stated on the forum, I would like to emphasis that I never work for in-game currency. Ever.

1525288698_commissions_list_2018_trifold

Edited by industrythirteen
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been extremely satisfied with IndustryThirteen's work! They took my input throughout and turned it around into a quality product that I am very pleased to show off to as many people as possible (no doubt some of you have been a victim of this already!). I was quite meticulous in what I desired, the details I wanted illustrated, the implications of what is portrayed, and so on. IndustryThirteen was able to give all my thoughts regarding my character a literal face and physical embodiment, and it has not fallen an inch short of the final vision that sat in my mind's eye.

IndustryThirteen comes highly recommended. If you're considering a commission, it certainly has my backing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Au Ra image. Painted!

http://40.media.tumblr.com/7881dd5ca3ed6936f599a3652ebbc396/tumblr_nl83b49fXp1rue9d8o1_r2_1280.jpg

Mod note by FreelanceWizard: NSFW embed converted to link. It's okay to link to explicit images, but embedding them (even in a spoiler tag) is problematic.

To Mod: Oh sorry. Didn't know that. I'll be more careful in the future.

• 2 weeks later...