Tumblr Information

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, just as a note, please make sure to specify what categories you feel like your blogs belong in (it'll make it easier on me!). 

In character blogs are that of which are heavily about your character(s). They could include things like journals, inspirational images, theme songs, but most of all they usually have very little out of character posts (things like general FFXIV posts like talking about content patches, IRL stuff, your thoughts and opinions, etc). 

Out of character blogs are that of which are heavily about you and your interests. They could include things like general FFXIV posts like talking about content patches, IRL stuff, your thoughts and opinions, etc. 

I've gone ahead and guessed some of the blogs I've received but if you feel they should be in a different category please just let me know! 

Hey everyone, just as a note, please make sure to specify what categories you feel like your blogs belong in (it'll make it easier on me!). 

In character blogs are that of which are heavily about your character(s). They could include things like journals, inspirational images, theme songs, but most of all they usually have very little out of character posts (things like general FFXIV posts like talking about content patches, IRL stuff, your thoughts and opinions, etc). 

Out of character blogs are that of which are heavily about you and your interests. They could include things like general FFXIV posts like talking about content patches, IRL stuff, your thoughts and opinions, etc. 

I've gone ahead and guessed some of the blogs I've received but if you feel they should be in a different category please just let me know! 

What if they're half-and-half? :B

What if they're half-and-half? :B

I'll probably place them in the OOC/FFXIV section. Only because a lot of people prefer to follow IC tumblrs because they're strictly that. I know I've spoken to a few friends who hold a preference to review / have IC tumblrs because it keeps that potential "IC/OOC" line from being blended. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello tumblr users!

One of the things that people seem to really enjoy is ask prompts for their characters. It's one of those things we can see other people get and sort of long for ourselves. I mean, who doesn't like receiving questions about their characters? A concept I had in mind was to either create a blog that updates (at least weekly) with a new ask for your character. You can reblog this question and answer it. Additionally (my life pending) I was thinking about sending out asks to everyone who is actually following the blog (again, this will be a weekly thing). 

Would that interest anyone here? Let me know!

I've tried to make a tumblr account a long while ago, but I decided to make it due to some hostilities that I've seen in tumblr posters like from cosplay/art and some through PSO2/FFXIV as well.

Though I don't know if I want to make it, if I do. I'll definitely post it soon.

If I could be added that would be wonderful~

http://Sacha-DesyreFFXIV.tumblr.com

Under Miqo'te~ Now I shall have to go through the list and add people!

I've put it under miqo'te but it doesn't look like a strictly or mostly IC blog? I may end up moving it to the OOC section if that's the case. 

eorzeahoy.tumblr.com

It's a new blog, made for mostly character journals and IC ramblings of all ffxiv rp characters, even though for now I'm only talking with my Roe. Still working on a way to write with my elf, given that she's illiterate lol

There will be the occasional ooc post, but it will be primarily in-character.

I don't know why, for the 100th time, I've tried to pick up tumblr when it does nothing but find new and interesting ways to frustrate me every time I make the attempt. But..

I need help. (Surprise, surprise.)

Meiko's tumblr:  silentfootfalls.tumblr.com

I've added a Quote post, as you can see. But holy light colored text on light colored background, Batman! I've Google searched every single unhelpful resource on the Internet and found nothing. Hoped I might find something here, but didn't find anything specific to what I was looking for.

There's no options on the Edit Theme side of things to change colors for this. This is literally all I have for color options here:

[align=center]5a30663338.png[/align]

I thought maybe "Title color" was what affected the Quote posts' color since the colors are so similar. But after messing with it, I was wrong. And for the life of me, I can't find anything anywhere that even remotely affects the Quotes.

Somebody haaalp. I'm completely tumblr illiterate but I want to post my drabbles and pictures and music and art like all the cool kidsssss. ;A;