Attention RPers! NPC Clothes!

Amelia

I have a post in the questions to the producer thread about getting more of those awesome NPC clothes made available to players. That chemise/bodice look from Lominsa, the corset/chemise look in Costa del Sol, the elaborate gold-trimmed robes from Ul'dah, those AWEsome robes that the Male Miqo'te in Thanalan wear... WE MUST HAVE THEM ALL!

I'm hoping that if we get a bunch of likes on it, it might be popular enough to get asked on the LIVE letter show... and maybe... just maybe we can see them made available to us in the future!

Click on the link, scroll down towards the bottom of page 16 and click LIKE! You'll see the picture in the post, you can't miss it.

NPC Glamour Clothing

I'm totally upvoting it.

Back on WoW, please don't shoot me, there were TONS of trash quality grey items that were PERFECT for use in rp and were often seen on npcs so with a bit of time and creativity you could recreate almost anything. I serious miss the diversity of clothing options that were READILY available... *cough* WHY SE WHY?! WHY MUST LOOKS GEAR BE SO DAMNED EXPENSIVE?!

I'm totally upvoting it.

Back on WoW, please don't shoot me, there were TONS of trash quality grey items that were PERFECT for use in rp and were often seen on npcs so with a bit of time and creativity you could recreate almost anything. I serious miss the diversity of clothing options that were READILY available... *cough* WHY SE WHY?! WHY MUST LOOKS GEAR BE SO DAMNED EXPENSIVE?!

Oh no, I get you! I used gray items for RP in WoW as well! Thanks for the upvote!

I'm totally upvoting it.

Oh no, I get you! I used gray items for RP in WoW as well! Thanks for the upvote!

You are welcome. Yeah vendor trash was a veritable gold mine of rp gear, a pity FF14 doesn't really have that, sure we have vendor trash but for the most part its all just crafting mats.

I'm totally upvoting it.

You are welcome. Yeah vendor trash was a veritable gold mine of rp gear, a pity FF14 doesn't really have that, sure we have vendor trash but for the most part its all just crafting mats.

It's a strange balance. I like that my bags are filled with useless gray items. At least with crafting items, they're somewhat useful.

But it would be nice to have some simple items for RP and Glamour.

It was good when they released lvl 1 glamour based coliseum outfits.

They should do some for dungeon gears.

Heck, I'd even pay for vanity gears through cash service in mogstation if they implemented 

I gotta love micro transactions

I'm actually at the point where I'd pay real money for more glamour gear as well... though my willingness to pay the occassional micro transaction is usually met with animosity. And thus....

chachachachacha :cactuar:

((That... that's me... running away as a cactuar... >_>))

There are several women in Coerthas that have those bodices as well.  I've wanted one of those for a long time now because it's perfect!  Will try to upvote this as well!!

Used this for a clothing reference for an art piece awhile back, even:

U6kTGZV.png

...love this pose too while we're at it.  Feels very 'Eva' to me.  :thumbsup:

And while we're at it, feel free to give a bump to this thread I made a loong time ago. I bump it every time I find new NPC clothes I haven't listed yet.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/110410-Town-Gear-Wishlist!

Good thread! Glad you have Wystan's clothes on there. I'd love to see those as a wearable set.

Thanks! :D I'm really hoping that they continue to sneakily add more NPCish stuff in like they did with the skirt. We must have moar! MOAR!