Greetings!

Zael Aders

Hi there everyone, nice to meet you all!

Just taken a look around and stuff, and decided to join in the RP on Balmung. Got some experience at RP, and a bit more at creative writing-y stuff things, so hopefully I can make character cool enough to meet with you all.

Working hard on getting into Balmung (I guess all the goldsellers and alts are locking up the world right now?)

:cactuar:

Hope to see you in the game!

If there are goldsellers I haven't noticed them...but then I have shouts and other public channels silenced, so I'm not sure I'm getting the full picture.

Anyrate, welcome to the RPC! Here's hoping you can chop your way through the character restriction jungle and get to Balmung proper, but in the meantime I'm sure you can have some RP fun and make some connections here beforehand.

Feel free to give me a /poke anytime. <3

Ludivine,

The best times to try and get into Balmung are early morning, like 3AM - 8AM US eastern.  Depending on where you are, it can suck getting up at arse o'clock just for that, but it was the only way I could sneak an alt onto the server.

Otherwise, another option would be to create it on another server and apply for a transfer, and the character will be moved during the next open window. That will cost, however, something like $18.

Hi there everyone, nice to meet you all!

Just taken a look around and stuff, and decided to join in the RP on Balmung. Got some experience at RP, and a bit more at creative writing-y stuff things, so hopefully I can make character cool enough to meet with you all.

Working hard on getting into Balmung (I guess all the goldsellers and alts are locking up the world right now?)

:cactuar:

Hope to see you in the game!

Nice to meet you! I'm new to the Balmung RP community myself and would love to have a few more folks to run around with (especially Elezen!) I hope to see you around!

A premature welcome to Balmung! :D Good luck, I hope you make it into Balmung soon! The best times to sneak into the server are during the wee hours of the night/morning, particularly on weekdays and not weekends.

Hope you make it onto Balmung okay! I had to pop my character in before work to get him in. I recommend creating the character first and saving his/her look beforehand, if possible.  Then you can just log on, load 'em up, and then do the last couple things not saved - birthdate and class and such - and then load right in.

Then again, I've been making a habit of saving appearance data for a lot of my character ideas, whether or not I actually use them or not. :blush:

Either way, best of luck and I hope you enjoy hanging out on Balmung! I know I do. :thumbsup:

Welcome welcome! If you wanted a start on getting coordinated with folks, might I suggest poking into this section of the forums and making a Directory page? It'll help people who mesh with your preferred kind of RP (and most importantly, in your time zone!) find you. Wouldn't hurt to browse a little and see if you find anyone you'd want to meet up with, too!

If you've REALLY got some free time on your hands, I'd also recommend checking out that tab at the top of the page that says Wiki. There's a pretty comprehensive list of bios for lots of folks here. Making one is by no means required but they sure do look spiffy, don't they?[/peer pressure]