Looking for an RP connection for my shy guy!

Edit: I've gotten a few great responses! I'm actually surprised I got any at all, heehee. Thanks, everyone!

Hey there! Like the title says; I'm looking for an RP connection for my shy guy (though I more commonly refer to him as my Disney Princess), Ayden Rowantree

IMG_4416.thumb.JPG.8377f9bcceec4befa8152e19a1b6c24a.JPGMikh'a Awandah[/b]) or Ayden. I live in Europe (GMT+1) and am online most days, usually in the afternoon from around 3-4 PM-ish. You can also give me a poke on Skype (hannie3000). Actually, I think Skype might be the easiest way to reach me outside of the forums here....

Anyways, I hope I did okay with this post. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them. I will answer them as best I can! I look forward to making a new RP buddy.

ffxiv_Ayden2.thumb.jpg.7f09bf2123614f9da7c0299db801546a.jpg

I saw the edit saying you'd gotten quite a few responses already, but thought I'd post here anyway. I've got a considerably less shy Elezen whose also in Gridania and an aspiring marauder Hyur with some similar issues (she wants to be as big and tough as the rest of her siblings, but failing considerable) so if you're interested in an rp feel free to hit me up on here or Nessa Sawyer or Rivienne Juliembert.

I saw the edit saying you'd gotten quite a few responses already, but thought I'd post here anyway. I've got a considerably less shy Elezen whose also in Gridania and an aspiring marauder Hyur with some similar issues (she wants to be as big and tough as the rest of her siblings, but failing considerable) so if you're interested in an rp feel free to hit me up on here or Nessa Sawyer or Rivienne Juliembert.

Hi! Sorry for the somewhat late response; I've been struggling with some personal issues so I haven't checked the forums much. ;-;

I'll give you a poke when I catch you online. I would at least love to chat ^^