Free Company For Sale

Kyatai

So.. the Free Company a few of us made at Launch has been dead a long time. Members have left for other FC's, or simply left the game, leaving my alt 'holding the reins' so to speak.

I do not need it, and if anyone thinking of making a FC would like it, I am willing to sell it at a reasonable price to any group interested. Funds to be given to help the Phoenix Rose FC (remaining former members of this guild) get their house.

Literally, the only thing you'd have to reconcile yourself with would be the FC name (as that can't be changed... tho you CAN change the Symbol abbreviations, if you'd like).

Details:

FC Name: Facets of Eorzea

Level: 7 ... almost 8

Housing: None

Grand Company Affiliation: Adders

Server: Balmung

Contact person: Chiane N'ardente

If anyone is interested in taking over, let me know. I hate to let a nearly L8 FC drop to the ground if there is some group that would like it.

Thank you!

*** if you are unable to reach me IG, as I've been having computer issues of late and... holidays.... Please just sent me a PM here. Thanks!!!!

So am back and wanted to respond to both inquiries here and PMs I've received: my offer -is- negotiable. My stated price was/is simply based off the only data I have at my disposal: the sale of another FC.

As I said in my initial post, I'm offering to try to help folks on both sides (people that want an essentially premade FC, sans house) and the Phoenix Rose FC to get their large house for RP purposes.

I'm not trying to make gil off this... so if anyone IS interested, please send me an offer of what you think is fair.

:) Thanks! :)

[video=youtube]

No apologies for off-topic.

Lol!

and that's exactly it. I don't have much to offer, but I do hold a FC that I do not need. I want to help a friends get their FC house... and if there are a group of folks that want to make a FC, but don't have the numbers (or the patience) to level it up for the FC buffs, etc, I want to help them too.

It is just an offer, if anyone wanted to take me up on it before I see if  there is server interest. Foe has no negative "history" to overcome.  It was a RP company of adventurers.

:)

I'm kind of confused why someone would buy a FC with no housing? o_o

To save the hassle of leveling one up, possibly.

Yep, this right here! At rank 6 you get access to land, so if anyone was ever interested in making a free company and purchasing a house, half of the work is cut out for them. :D

I'm kind of confused why someone would buy a FC with no housing? o_o

To save the hassle of leveling one up, possibly.

Yep, this right here! At rank 6 you get access to land, so if anyone was ever interested in making a free company and purchasing a house, half of the work is cut out for them. :D

More than half, honestly. I remember when TN decided to go for a house, the gil came quickly but it took quite a while to hit rank 6.

You can level a FC up with your own name for around 500k using grand company turn ins of crafted items (and you get seals!) 

3 mil is way too much for a FC with no house...

I think 300k would be more reasonable...

I am ok with something like that. Seriously, I just want to help folks out that want help in this way and truly do not/did not have a "source" to reference save the one sold with the house for $8mill. 

Thank you,  Titor. :)

I am curious tho why you say it will cost about 500k + crafting work to get a FC up, yet say buying one with the work done should be 200k less. All the FC points would go with the new buyer (and yes, there are plenty saved up for immediate FC buffing), so really.... The only thing missing out on is a house, and the only 'detriment' being inability to change the name. We already did about all the work, letting anyone interested focus on finding the plot they want, with the house they want.

Tis an honest inquiry, not asking to be argumentative. 

Thanks again all. :)

Well the 200k deduction would be failing to be able to select a FC name, which for roleplayers is usually quite important, selecting your own name and theme. Buying a premade FC would be only for convenience. Doing it yourself with the GC turn in method (And being the only one online) gives you lots of seals which you can in turn mats for and sell, recovering a large portion of the investment. You also get the FC points while doing the turn-in method.