Aaron's Drawings (If you call them that lol)

Aaron

This thread is mainly me trying to regain my artistry after a seven year hiatus. The people on this forum got me inspired to regain my talent I used to posses extremely. As the pages go on you will see, every drawing gets progressively better ^^

Everything in this thread was done with a pencil. The below is one of my first /restart/ drawings done February.

Edit - This actually Is the only picture I'm half added OK with leaving up.

The art gets progressively better in a short amount of time as I re hone my mad skills

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Noice and how thoughtful of you, Aaron. I wish her luck in her book!

She's sold quite a few already! Meanwhile I'm just sitting here being her half assed artist. Surprisingly her friends say they like how I messily draw the characters and leave extra lines and stuff.

Of course that's because I have a habit of drawing over the same line multiple times but w/e if people like it I'm not gonna argue.

BTW seeing your comment I figured you just skyped me not long ago huh? Lol. I need to talk to Dart as well.

• 4 weeks later...

untitled_by_advent_fantasy-d8mg0d5.jpg

Solis I don't know where the hell I was gonna go with this (got lazy mid draw) but yeah, I wound up doodling this instead of your picture. (I'm so sorry v.v)

There's also this

aeris_yuna_by_advent_fantasy-d8lcydd.jpg

Probably gonna wound up hating this in a couple days.

Probably gonna wound up hating this in a couple days.

Heh, that's one of the signs of an artistic mind at work; self-critique. But as y'lani said there are obviously signs if improvement. Keep at it, it's honestly showing great promise already (not that I have any right to say that ^^;)

Just keep it up, Aaron! I go with bouts of not drawing or painting for long periods of time and it takes a little while to get back into the swing of things. Your work is really good so I can only imagine what a little bit of time will do for you.