Chaska Needs More RP!

So I made this little miqo'te named Chaska Dakwhil. Actually she's not little she's pretty dang tall. To summarize she's a loser, a chef, and has some skill with daggers. Besides that she doesn't have much else going for her besides the fact she has no ability to talk.

All in all she's a terribly hilarious person with mostly good intentions. I want to see her meet all sorts of folk. And while she gets quite the crazy interaction with her Coral amigos I'd like to see her branch out more in the world and meet other sorts of peeps.

They can have any personality really. I like conflict as long as it's kept reasonable and not godmodded or metagamed or anything and there are permissions asked for certain actions! I like seeing my characters have a good time, but I also like seeing them suffer.

Be they pirate, crazy barrel loving individual, bundle of joy, or broody old man I'd love to see how they interact with my culinary loving character.

Interesting. Can she teach people to cook or at least someone with zero experience in the cooking dept? Since I kinda want Kurt to have an interest in cooking and fish whispering... I mean fishing. That and I'm kinda itching to try out this whole RP business. That's if you don't have problem with an untested character and role player.

She's never actually taught anyone before, but she's actually going to teach a couple soon how to cook starting with the basics. Since they barely know table manners as it is... Heathens. And yes I'd love to RP with you! New players and RPers are exciting! -Nod nod-

A culinary-loving character! My character Nox loves to cook as well and is very good at it as well as very arrogant about it. If Chaska is unable to talk, he would bully tease her a lot! Perhaps they could meet up and talk about cooking things sometimes. Or other stuff as well. :D

Sounds like my type of crowd. I began RPing my char as learning cooking in Limsa when the game launched. She's come up a bit since then and even has her own '"traveling restaurant" (Grills on Wheels) so to speak. Made a appearance at the Golden Bazaar when a good group of people used to make it a thing for merchants and customers to RP out there (They loved those Kebabs!! <3). Xia aspires to open her own restaurant one day but hey, one thing at a time!

Hoping to run into some of you guys, maybe around Limsa since Xia just recently moved into one of the wards. (It's so bare.. I wish I had picked a FC neighborhood but there was only 1 ward left with the exact plot I wanted and I wasn't trying to wait till new wards came and the price was jacked back up), the ones with personal houses seem barren like no one ever comes outside or something!)

Would be nice to have other aspiring chefs to pop over and trade some recipes, chat and make some fresh new friends. I pop on randomly but I try to check these forums for events and if I can make it, I'll pop around and see what I can get into!

I could always bring my amnesiac, Jodeth, by. She's initially sort of difficult to get along with, but if you manage to make her warm up to you, she can be friendly enough. I currently don't have a reason to make her go to Limsa Lominsa, but that's not something a little brainstorming can't fix.