Another Day, Another Introduction

Khaja

Hello, hello, everyone! Now, I'm not really good at this sort of...y'know, introduction thing, but thank God for templates and all that fancy stuff to make a socially awkward person's job easier! So, I'll be incredibly lame (and bore you all in the process) and take it from the top. 

I suppose kind of new to FFXIV; I did play some of 1.0, but just...it was so involved, way too time consuming, and at the time, confusing when I didn't exactly have much time to sit down and force myself to understand or learn much of it. Naturally, after hearing about the relaunch, I kind of tossed my hands up and was like, "Nah, man, forget this. Gonna just wait this crap out." Long story short on that front, I waited some time after the relaunch, and here I am, delving into it and loving absolutely every second of it thus far. 

Now, I'm not sure if one could really consider a massive, unimpressive list of MMOs played under their belt much like a "repertoire", but I suppose I'll refer to it as such. I've played...oh God, so many MMORPGs. Too many. Forsaken World, WoW, Grand Fantastia, Eden Eternal, SWTOR, LOTRO, GW2 - like I said, too many to count. It'd be safe to say that at least I'm not new in that respect.

Ultimately, I've been roleplaying for roughly - oh, I don't know - almost ten years or so. Naturally, it was rough and bumpy and kinda crummy in the beginning, but I'd like to think it's something I've refined over time. It was only on LOTRO that I found my absolute love for combining my love of MMOs and RPing. As to be expected, I immediately flocked to google search for a way to find out which server was the designated RP server on FFXIV, and all answers pointed me here.

My main character is a female Miqo'te, Khaja Lahti, a bit of a shy, reserved sort, who has a penchant for healing and tripping over things (depth perception problems can really put a dent in the whole "felines have grace" thing).

After playing the game some, I think now is the time to finally invest some time in RPing, too! Overall, I have an interest in med-heavy groups, or just random go abouts all over the place. I can usually be found running about all over the place, but I'd love to see what the future holds, and look forward to getting acquainted with as many as possible - I'm always looking for something fun and new...even if Khaja isn't always so eager!

Can't wait to see if I come across any of you in action! 

Apologies for the novel assault! And thanks to those of you that grit your teeth and actually read through that mess of words above!

Welcome to the site, the forum and the game, quite the wall of text there. Out of that entire list you put out of MMOs I think GW2 and LOTRO are the only ones I've played. Way to make an introduction, Khaja.

Oh me? I just thought it'd be nice to welcome you. I am no shape or former a decent role player(yet) so most of my answers may prove to be inadequate. If it has something to do with game mechanics, I might be able to answer it. If you're around Limsa Lominsa or La Noscea you might run into Kurt be sure to say hi or poke him.

Welcome to the site, the forum and the game, quite the wall of text there. Out of that entire list you put out of MMOs I think GW2 and LOTRO are the only ones I've played. Way to make an introduction, Khaja.

Oh me? I just thought it'd be nice to welcome you. I am no shape or former a decent role player(yet) so most of my answers may prove to be inadequate. If it has something to do with game mechanics, I might be able to answer it. If you're around Limsa Lominsa or La Noscea you might run into Kurt be sure to say hi or poke him.

Thank you very much!

But what can I say? I like to make an entrance...via walls of monster text. But thanks for the welcome, and I should say welcome to you as well then! Glad to see so many new people so I know I'm not the only one! And who knows; if I see you, I might give you a poke, then!

My main character is a female Miqo'te, Khaja Lahti, a bit of a shy, reserved sort, who has a penchant for healing and tripping over things (depth perception problems can really put a dent in the whole "felines have grace" thing).

Hello and greetings! I have a feeling she would get along QUITE well with my character, A'zireena Treon... She's also extraordinarily clumsy for a Miqote, which has caused many people to laugh. They can be clumsy together~! All fragile things will fear their wrath!

This thread has a distinct lack of lalafell. I fixes.

Welcome to the RPC! I hope you have a good time here on the forums and in-game.

Feel free to send me a /tell or PM if you have any questions. if I can't personally help you directly, I can try to help you get it. Or RP when I'm not busy~