Free Clinic

Hosted by the Hungry Wolf Free Company is a clinic based in the fourth ward on the thirty-sixth plot of The Goblet. If healing or treatment is required, anyone is welcome within, so long as they remain peaceful within the clinic. Notices for the clinic can be found primarily within the Quicksand in the form of fliers. There is no cost for care or healing provided, though donations are accepted, as well as volunteer healers, doctors, nurses, alchemists, and others that are willing. For any questions regarding the clinic, contact Tallera Weaver or Kaiya Ailbhe.

Regarding Out of Character rules: 

1. The house is still a Free Company house, while minor damage may happen during RP for healing or treatment, we ask that no major damage or attacks be done to the house without prior permission from the Free Company. 

2. We understand that philosophies on healing vary between RPers, and we are willing to discuss effectiveness of healing with you regarding your character. 

3. Finally, as we are obviously not always online or within the house, we can be whispered so that healing RP can be done "in the past."

Oooh, even though I have a full schedule I think this is a great idea and will try and get along.

You might also want to check out this LS [EMS] as they have several active RP medical types on

Also this FC [Phoenix Rose] may be of some use as a source of people to treat in the Goblet

I am sure there are other, these were just some of the ones I have interacted with.