Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway

Ilwe'ran

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o____________O

was caught in rp most of the evening and forgot this was today instead of monday

sorry rhea

giphy.gif

No worries, though ironically there's a stream planned on monday I never planned for before i brainderped... Plus i need to go back and redo the circles in the back. I would of done more but my wrist was kinda on fire.

No worries, though ironically there's a stream planned on monday I never planned for before i brainderped... Plus i need to go back and redo the circles in the back. I would of done more but my wrist was kinda on fire.

*puts an icepack on your wrist* >n< are you using a brace? might be a good idea if you're having this sort of pain when you draw too long. i swear you or ilwe need to just start giving me a poke in game so i remember to log onto it from now on. i forget which; but there was another one i missed awhile back :c

*puts an icepack on your wrist* >n< are you using a brace? might be a good idea if you're having this sort of pain when you draw too long. i swear you or ilwe need to just start giving me a poke in game so i remember to log onto it from now on. i forget which; but there was another one i missed awhile back :c

No, i just forget to do things like eat, move, drink water, not sit hunched over my tablet during these things. When my body remembers it's not meant to bend that way, it reminds me with a vengance.

As for the poke, I woudn't worry too much, in-game things are fun; No one can blame you for having fun.

No, i just forget to do things like eat, move, drink water, not sit hunched over my tablet during these things. When my body remembers it's not meant to bend that way, it reminds me with a vengance.

As for the poke, I woudn't worry too much, in-game things are fun; No one can blame you for having fun.

yeah you need to do that >| *guilty of the same things* ....>.>;;

well i play on a ps4 and my laptop is near the tv i use so i can do both; i just forget if i don't see a reminder to open it up right away >n<