Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway

Ilwe'ran

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dapper, i like that final version you went with :3

also erik was wanting to know if it'd be possible to stream his card as well? he's usually off on fridays

Sure, though the next date won't be till after march (unless I did a Friday and a Saturday back to back... but then my wrist may snap right off.)

dapper, i like that final version you went with :3

also erik was wanting to know if it'd be possible to stream his card as well? he's usually off on fridays

Sure, though the next date won't be till after march (unless I did a Friday and a Saturday back to back... but then my wrist may snap right off.)

i'm sure he's okay with that. (the waiting, not the wrist sapping....)

Hey! 

Just posting while I actually remember, you wouldn't mind putting my current character name, Devereau Beauregard, on the card, would you? I know I am a big dum-dum and I never updated it on the site and whatnot. Basically I am lazy and I suck.

(Really hype, by the way.)

Perfectly fine. Has the character model been updated in any way as well?

Hey! 

Just posting while I actually remember, you wouldn't mind putting my current character name, Devereau Beauregard, on the card, would you? I know I am a big dum-dum and I never updated it on the site and whatnot. Basically I am lazy and I suck.

(Really hype, by the way.)

Perfectly fine. Has the character model been updated in any way as well?

Nope, still an obnoxiously lavender crafty Paladin thing. It had only just dawned on me about the name discrepancy.

Devereau Beauregard - Temperance (Unicorn)

q4LIedw.png

SEE I WISH YOU COULD HAVE HEARD ME GETTING EXCITED OVER EVERY LITTLE DETAIL LIKE I WAS PLAYING "COUNT THE SPRIGS OF LAVENDER IN THIS PICTURE"

But seriously this is literally the best thing since ever, I am unreasonably excited, and I totally cannot thank you enough. 

(You typoed my name in the normal text at the bottom though, I totally don't actually care that much, I just thought I would point it out)

((I also like finding where you put the little fox water mark thing in the drawing, since I used to hide little porings in my pieces))

(((Seriously though you're actually the best)))

Devereau Beauregard - Temperance (Unicorn)

q4LIedw.png

SEE I WISH YOU COULD HAVE HEARD ME GETTING EXCITED OVER EVERY LITTLE DETAIL LIKE I WAS PLAYING "COUNT THE SPRIGS OF LAVENDER IN THIS PICTURE"

But seriously this is literally the best thing since ever, I am unreasonably excited, and I totally cannot thank you enough. 

(You typoed my name in the normal text at the bottom though, I totally don't actually care that much, I just thought I would point it out)

((I also like finding where you put the little fox water mark thing in the drawing, since I used to hide little porings in my pieces))

(((Seriously though you're actually the best)))

Ahhh... that may of been because there was quite the epic battle to get your name to fit into that itty bitty space. :blush:

AoK6Wyd.png

Meanwhile, While I'm here, I should mention I've had a few of my bonus triggers...triggered. Two will be handled quietly, but I figured the 3rd should be mentioned.

The Fool - Nathan Telluride (not drawn yet)

Feel free to join the free-for-all for stream times if your interested. Also I should note for everyone you do not need to request a stream if you do not have the time/interest. I'll still be recording all of these and throwing them on youtube (when I remember to start formatting these things). RL has a way of ruining things afterall.