Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway

Ilwe'ran

You and me both :(

I hate not having any art of my characters. It makes me feel left out.

You can always commission an artist, Rhea's commission topic is there for example ♥

Of course but I can never get enough money to commission one. I barely got over 100K gil at one time, but then I used it up. :(

Mmm, You do know I'm right here right? Try talking to me, I don't bite.

That's what you want us to think, and then you got a mouthful.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonus card 1:

qaZkICD.png

Jancis Milburga - The Temperance

I have to out-fabulous Jan? Mercy me.

o_o Don't talk whack; you know that elezen has fabulous out the wazoo.

I got to see the live stream of this card being created and I was overwhelmed. I mostly just watched in my chair (as chats scrolled by, yee gods bored gamers during patch night are terrifying) and gawked. :blush:

Thank you again so much for using my character for a card practice; it's a really a sweet sentiment to do practice with someone else's inspiration.

Should have thought I lost. I never win these things. :cry::chocobo:

You and me both :(

I hate not having any art of my characters. It makes me feel left out.

You can always commission an artist, Rhea's commission topic is there for example ♥

Of course but I can never get enough money to commission one. I barely got over 100K gil at one time, but then I used it up. :(

I paid for all my character art with dollars. Most of the folks who do art for hire here accept gil or dollars, and it's pretty reasonable. IIRC, my profile icon was on the order of $10.

[align=center]937926Cards.png[/align]

... Am I the only one that looked at the list and was surprised Erik wasn't set as Emperor to Clio's Empress? They're a married couple, after all. :lol:

That would put Aya into Chariot, though. Hm. Hafta look up Chariot again to see how well she'd fit into that. I do remember it being very much about asserting one's self and victory, though.

Also, really really amazed and flattered that Chachan got in as the Fool. :blush:

... Am I the only one that looked at the list and was surprised Erik wasn't set as Emperor to Clio's Empress? They're a married couple, after all. :lol:

That would put Aya into Chariot, though. Hm. Hafta look up Chariot again to see how well she'd fit into that. I do remember it being very much about asserting one's self and victory, though.

Also, really really amazed and flattered that Chachan got in as the Fool. :blush:

Have something against Clio and Aya? ^_^ silly Chachan!  Erik will make it somehow, Chariot is very fitting for him :-]

Have something against Clio and Aya? ^_^ silly Chachan!  Erik will make it somehow, Chariot is very fitting for him :-]

On a more serious note (and nice one btw), the reason why we didn't was because they fit the MEANING of the card. The Empress and Emperor are not a married couple and have distinct meanings. He didn't match Emperor as well as he did the Chariot (we did consider it).

On a more serious note (and nice one btw), the reason why we didn't was because they fit the MEANING of the card. The Empress and Emperor are not a married couple and have distinct meanings. He didn't match Emperor as well as he did the Chariot (we did consider it).

Really? For some reason I had it lodged in my mind that they were in the Fool's Journey - or at least had some link betwixt them. It's been ages, though, so I might've just thought Emperor goes with Empress. I'll have to read through it again at some point.

My bad. :blush:

Really? For some reason I had it lodged in my mind that they were in the Fool's Journey - or at least had some link betwixt them. It's been ages, though, so I might've just thought Emperor goes with Empress. I'll have to read through it again at some point.

My bad. :blush:

It's my understanding that Emperor suggests masculine power, dominance, assertiveness, the Patriarchy, etc.  It's about a system that's in control.

The Empress is more of a mother-goddess figure, feminine power, collectiveness, sexuality/sensuality.

If the Emperor and Empress were married, I think they would fight it out for domination and one would end up dead.

NINJA EDIT: And because I forgot to say so, thank you for picking me! I'm really excited to see it, hopefully I can watch the stream too.