The "I Saw a Free Housing Plot!" Thread

Blue

Are they planning on adding more plots at some point in the future? Maybe when the expansion comes out? I'll keep an eye on this thread either way but would be good to know.

They said they'd "keep monitoring" the situation for each individual server, but that they currently feel they've met the demand. I've made a thread on Balmung's official forums, but who knows when we'll get anything new...

I've pretty much given up on having a house in this game, sadly. Nevermind the insane limitations on instances, there's the absolutely astronomical cost. If I wanna play house in a completely awesome housing system, I'll fire up WildStar.

That said, the spirit of this thread is lovely and I approve. <3

I originally wanted to get a house, but as of late I've found myself wondering what I'd do with it. I mean, everything Chachan "needs" in a house he can have in his Free Company room or from the estate itself. The only thing I could see using it for is as the Gegenji Family Home, using the family as the various NPCs around the place. Which, even then, would probably not need to be anything bigger than a Small.

Really, I'm content enough holding off and letting folks who have big plans for their personal houses snap them up. So, I'll try to keep my ear to the ground too when it comes to open plots.

They said they'd "keep monitoring" the situation for each individual server, but that they currently feel they've met the demand. I've made a thread on Balmung's official forums, but who knows when we'll get anything new...

Not exactly promising then. :(

Thank you, I'll keep watching this thread and hope something comes up.

If anyone sees a small going in Mists, or wants to sell theirs, I'd be delighted if you'd let me know. Just trying to set up a little base of operations for our free company.