[Balmung] Looking for people RP with.

I'm looking for a few people to rp with, with my character Jijinji to help develop him. I haven't really done much RP honestly as I have a issue being social (it frightens me immensely). I think it wouldn't be too hard if I just RP with a small group of people that I get to know and RP in small amounts until I build up my confidence to do some heavier role playing. This would also help me develop my character as I'm a create as it comes type of person. I have a hard time just sitting down and trying to write out a long back story and personality.

I'm grateful to anyone who is wiling to rp with me.

Anyway there isn't much I can say much about Jijinji Rerenji aside from that fact that he is 17 and very selfless. He is a traveling bard who is searching for his missing older sister who disappeared before the calamity.

If you feel like it add Jijinji Rerenji if you see him online.

Also looking for FC and LS recommendations.

Hello there! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Also, I'm glad to RP anytime! Say hello sometime in game! I have a character who's 17 as well so he could have some company his own age; I think they'd get along well.

Hello there! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Also, I'm glad to RP anytime! Say hello sometime in game! I have a character who's 17 as well so he could have some company his own age; I think they'd get along well.

That sounds great I'll definitely check you guys out!

I'm sure Jiji would like to meet him so I'll be sure to say hi if I see you in game!

I would love to meet him, Quki is also kinda searching for her brother, so their situation is really similar even if I can't say the same about the selfless thingie -3-

I'm sure Jijinji would be thrilled to meet Quki! I think Jiji could learn a thing about or two about not being so selfless, it's more like he can't say no haha.

I can vouch for Ququiki's level of awesome. I am away for a bit but would be glad to rp with you as well!

That's good to know, glad your willing to RP with me as well!

Thank you all I'm really really happy now.

Aaaahhh can I throw Nonovi at this growing selfless potato party, here? : D

She is SO close to being able to travel to other cities so I can better RP with folks. She is growing into something of a caring person to play, but pretty blunt and straightforward with how she speaks.  She means well, I swear.

I'll look to add you next I'm in game, if that's okay! If you ever want to try adding me Nonovi Novi is the name!

She is SO close to being able to travel to other cities so I can better RP with folks. She is growing into something of a caring person to play, but pretty blunt and straightforward with how she speaks.  She means well, I swear.

I'll look to add you next I'm in game, if that's okay! If you ever want to try adding me Nonovi Novi is the name!

Of course you can! :D

Being blunt and caring is a good trait honestly. That way they can tell the ones they care about what needs to be heard.

I'll add you if I see you on!

Being blunt and caring is a good trait honestly. That way they can tell the ones they care about what needs to be heard.

DID SOMEONE SAY POPOTO PARTY!?

Seriously, though, I'm curious what'll happen with so many goody-goody Popotoes gathering in one place. Might end up curing Fantasy Cancer or something. Or just beating up Cancer... since he's a named mob in Eastern La Noscea. :lol:

DID SOMEONE SAY POPOTO PARTY!?

Seriously, though, I'm curious what'll happen with so many goody-goody Popotoes gathering in one place. Might end up curing Fantasy Cancer or something. Or just beating up Cancer... since he's a named mob in Eastern La Noscea. :lol:

WHY YES, YES THEY DID!

A blinding white light shall shine straight into the sky and bring forth a storm. A STORM OF SWEETS, CAKES, PUPPIES AND KITTENS.

Damn it he told me he was Lupus!