A letter to city capitals. ((RP))

Kimikimi

I am part of the Twin Adder in Gridania, I am investigating a recent Elezen family's murder in Gridania. In total, four people were murdered by being repeated stabbings, the murder weapon a sharp blade, or knife.

After each person was killed in a horrific manner, the suspect set the house on fire before fleeing.

The identity of the suspect is unknown.

However it came to our attention that a slave was involved with the family in some way. As most know, slaving in Gridania is illegal. However underground slaving rings still exist.

The slave is named Nii, she maybe going by a new name. It appears she is a Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te but is also unknown if she has any clan relations at all.

Friends of the family called Nii a kind, shy girl and was treated terribly.

As it stands, Nii is only a suspect, and we wish to contact her for questioning.

xyEn2lF.png

(This is the current and only known picture of the missing slave.)

If anyone sees this woman, if possible please attempt to detain her and bring her to us at the Twin Adder for questioning.

With the letter out the way, I would like to introduce you to Nii Mhakaracca, ingame name.

Nii is a Keeper of the Moon, who grew up with her tribe until the age of six when bandits raided the tribe camp and kidnapped Nii.

With her time with the bandits Nii was tortured and they did unspeakable things to her. Once they had their fun, she was sold to a slaver where the slaver sold her to a wealthy Elezen family in Gridania.

Nii became personal slave to the Elezen son who at the time was twelve years old. At first Nii disobeyed. Which resulted in her punishment, she was tortured and locked in a cage for weeks whenever she disobeyed. As a result Nii began to repress any painful memories, or torture. This led to her view of the world to be changed.

Recently at the age of nineteen Nii repressed emotions and memories developed a personality of their own to help Nii not go insane. However the personality that called herself Red, can be considered insane itself. Being the person that killed Nii's former masters.

So this is my RP, a young woman with a personality disorder. To separate the two, I have decided on a color for each personality. Nii being Blue, Red... obviously red.

Anyways as it is now, Nii searches Ul'dah for a new master because she knows no other life, she is very stubborn about this.

Red on the other hand is playing guardian on Nii but takes control whenever Nii is asleep.

So if anyone wants to RP with me just give me a shout in game and I will try and get back to you.

((Just a note, no weird stuff, but this I mean trying to convince Nii to ERP or something.))

With the letter out the way, I would like to introduce you to Nii Mhakaracca, ingame name.

Nii is a Keeper of the Moon, who grew up with her tribe until the age of six when bandits raided the tribe camp and kidnapped Nii.

With her time with the bandits Nii was tortured and they did unspeakable things to her. Once they had their fun, she was sold to a slaver where the slaver sold her to a wealthy Elezen family in Gridania.

Nii became personal slave to the Elezen son who at the time was twelve years old. At first Nii disobeyed. Which resulted in her punishment, she was tortured and locked in a cage for weeks whenever she disobeyed. As a result Nii began to repress any painful memories, or torture. This led to her view of the world to be changed.

Recently at the age of nineteen Nii repressed emotions and memories developed a personality of their own to help Nii not go insane. However the personality that called herself Red, can be considered insane itself. Being the person that killed Nii's former masters.

So this is my RP, a young woman with a personality disorder. To separate the two, I have decided on a color for each personality. Nii being Blue, Red... obviously red.

Anyways as it is now, Nii searches Ul'dah for a new master because she knows no other life, she is very stubborn about this.

Red on the other hand is playing guardian on Nii but takes control whenever Nii is asleep.

So if anyone wants to RP with me just give me a shout in game and I will try and get back to you.

((Just a note, no weird stuff, but this I mean trying to convince Nii to ERP or something.))

Sure thing, add Ququki Quki!

I will look for you in game. Just to be warned, Nii does not share Red's memories, so if you meet Red then meet Nii, Nii will not know you.

And I tried to make is interesting.

It is, don't worry!

Thats good, hope to see you in fame then!

I will look for you in game. Just to be warned, Nii does not share Red's memories, so if you meet Red then meet Nii, Nii will not know you.

I ran across another character who ran something similar for their character... about a moon back? Except it was a dangerous, worldly persona and a childlike, innocent persona who had to be re-taught words. I haven't seen her around as of late (possibly due to my extended absence from around the Quicksand), but it was certainly an interesting concept.

Also, Chachan and her sat on the floor of the quicksand and doodled with fantasy crayons for a bit. it was fun, even if people complained about us basically sitting in the doorway. :lol:

I ran across another character who ran something similar for their character... about a moon back? Except it was a dangerous, worldly persona and a childlike, innocent persona who had to be re-taught words. I haven't seen her around as of late (possibly due to my extended absence from around the Quicksand), but it was certainly an interesting concept.

Also, Chachan and her sat on the floor of the quicksand and doodled with fantasy crayons for a bit. it was fun, even if people complained about us basically sitting in the doorway. :lol:

Funny you should mention this character, her name was Namine Yukine, Or Namie a young woman who erased her memories. Currently she has regained a normal life, and she is in a company helping them while they help her from any pirate that comes searching for her.

Ah, you know of her then!

Rather, I am her. She is still around, She just hasnt had much to do lately.

Oh! Well then, that works too. :lol:

So will you still be running Namie? Or is Nii a sort of replacement "main"?

I will still be playing both, I am still thinking of a future for Namie, and she also has to deal with FC plot and stuff

I'll pretend my bounty hunter eyes didn't see this!

SargentSchultz.jpg

There is no bounty, they just want her for questioning.

Psshhh, feel free to do what you want then haha.

I'm not sure what my character could offer you in Rp, cent for maybe a friendly drink or something at the Quicksand. If you happen to see me feel free to walk up!

Wow!... That's certainly interesting, indeed! ....Tempting, even, to involve my toon into it...

But yeah, I've seen you around in the tavern before, I think... or it might have been my imagination but, nonetheless, definitely will be keeping an eye out for sure! X3

And just for the heck of it since this is the welcome threads after all:

"May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

Wow!... That's certainly interesting, indeed! ....Tempting, even, to involve my toon into it...

But yeah, I've seen you around in the tavern before, I think... or it might have been my imagination but, nonetheless, definitely will be keeping an eye out for sure! X3

"May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

Thanks!

Thanks!

^^b