Looking for Connections, friends, etc.

Disclaimer: Hihimi's wiki is under major reconstruction until further notice, primarily because I don't know what to do with the character anymore... Fortunately I have not RPed on her yet.

So, Hihimi's a bit of a blank slate at the moment and I would like any of the following:

*Friends

*Enemies

*Linkshells

*Free Companies

To come forward and present themselves and their stories. Her talents/class are not set in stone either; I'm open to anything at this point.

Quki was a Refugee now Thaumaturge Talent in Ul'dah, daughter of an once very rich mining company before the Calamity. She has albinism and that's not fit for Ul'dah so she lived a sheltered life, but had friends on her childhood and on the little village her father built for him as his miners in Eastern Thanalan. They could have met and have been childhood friends!

Hello there! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Also, I'm glad to RP anytime!