IC Glamours/Illusions

N'velhi Tia

So I guess having them would be dependent on if you think it makes sense for your character. If your character is a very well traveled Adventurer, or a dubious merchant in strange and little understood goods, or a Garlean trying to blend in with Eorzeans for whatever reason... I think you could make it work for the character.

So now we know where to get them IC. Verad has himself a market to corner. :lol:

Somehow, I see Verad's glamours being stuff like fake freckles and moles. Maybe a bigger nose or eye contacts. But you won't know which one you get until equiping it.

Or the Eorzean equivalent of Halloween costumes.

So I guess having them would be dependent on if you think it makes sense for your character. If your character is a very well traveled Adventurer, or a dubious merchant in strange and little understood goods, or a Garlean trying to blend in with Eorzeans for whatever reason... I think you could make it work for the character.

So now we know where to get them IC. Verad has himself a market to corner. :lol:

Somehow, I see Verad's glamours being stuff like fake freckles and moles. Maybe a bigger nose or eye contacts. But you won't know which one you get until equiping it.

Or the Eorzean equivalent of Halloween costumes.

persona-4-the-animation-0409.jpg?w=604

Verad's Dubious Disguises. Sure to possibly maybe make you look a little different from normal.