Greetings

I wish some old friends from other MMO's I've played would join up and I could reminisce... Sadly that won't be the case. Welcome, Endi, to the RPC!

If anyone ever played on the Lineage 2 Paradise server, I played there for some years! I was a co-founder of the Funeral Clan, Saerin.

• 5 months later...

--MMORPG background

My MMORPG Backround Started with Final Fantasy XI. I have many Great memories from my time spent in both Slyvestra and Crystalline and alot of laughs. I also had shortly Played Aion but sadly found no RP being done that I knew of. Perhaps I would have found one if I had continued to play. It was never the same though as FFXI. I dearly loved FFXI. I hope I can say the same for XIV one day when I look back.

--RP experience

Besides experiance with RP in Slyvestra and Crystalline I had previous experiance with a little chat room and Messeage Board RP but never the indepth experiance I had with FFXI. Regardless it was a good start and introduction into Role Play.

--Character ideas/info

Vana Durga comes from a long line of proud WildWood Elezen. The family has always kept to the woods pefering the protection of the twelveswood and the beauty of the great forest. Therefore Vana has a deep love and reverence for the woods, the natural world and its wild life and Elementals. While her Family to this day resides in Gridania Vana had relocated deeper into the woods where she resides in her own cabin.She Takes on the role of Twelveswood Ranger Protecting the forest alongside the Forestborn. Vana Durga Is always acompanied by her companion Hawk.

*At this time any Siblings or other relations to Vana besides her Mother and Father are open, So if you would like to involve yurself as either a family member, friend or Foe Please contact me through either AIM or Just PM or E-mail me.

--Anything from real life youâre comfortable with sharing, if anything? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

While I would love to atend the the waterstreet atelier right now financially it's not possible. In the meantime Id like to work on preparing a Portfolio.

I love to Draw and Paint and listen to Music. Gameing and roleplay of course (Im here am I not :) )