Orchestrion Song List

Didn't see the night theme for Idyllshire. Either that, or I'm blind. :( I love that theme and would love for that to keep playing in my room.

A lot of the night themes aren't up yet. I love the night themes for the Pillars and Foundation in Ishgard and wanted those as much as I wanted Contention.

As far as I'm aware, all the city themes are just their daytime counterparts.

Didn't see the night theme for Idyllshire. Either that, or I'm blind. :( I love that theme and would love for that to keep playing in my room.

They'll likely add them at some point. Each new patch will probably have new themes to encourage people to go back and tackle old content. I'm hoping that we get the Garlean themes in 3.3!

They'll likely add them at some point. Each new patch will probably have new themes to encourage people to go back and tackle old content. I'm hoping that we get the Garlean themes in 3.3!

If that's the case, then I think I'll wait until 3.3. As it is, I don't have nearly as much gil as it is on the marketboards right now.

Really just want some night themes.

Sorry for the double post but I also wanted to bring attention to This Googledoc Spreadsheet !

Not only does it have the source for all the Orchestrion Rolls, but it also tells which song it actually is (which the reddit thread doesn't do, at least not in the OP) and even has a link to listen to each one. It's much more thorough and I bet it'll keep being updated once they add more songs.

The only one it doesn't have is The Only Path. Any idea what that might be?

Sorry for the double post but I also wanted to bring attention to This Googledoc Spreadsheet !

Not only does it have the source for all the Orchestrion Rolls, but it also tells which song it actually is (which the reddit thread doesn't do, at least not in the OP) and even has a link to listen to each one. It's much more thorough and I bet it'll keep being updated once they add more songs.

The only one it doesn't have is The Only Path. Any idea what that might be?

A quick google search mentions it's probably a song used in cutscenes.

obyMjE_cMfw

Description says 37:23 The Only Path So check that part