Friends of Momodi OOC

Well basically now this a place for everyone to hang out and chat OOCly about RP, PVE, and everything in between. It gets a little rowdy sometimes, but it is lots of fun!

The LS gets full quite often, and I sometimes kick offline people I don't recognize. If you are kicked in such a way just let me know and you can come back in.

Current Officers are:

Everyone

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can confirm. The chat gets -really- rowdy at times but if you're up to it don't let that discourage you. We're a good friendly bunch who want to have a positive RP experience and have fun with others while doing so.

Some events are in the talks to continue our fun and hopefully weekly events as well. 

On side note: We need more Lalas... and Roes... So many miqo'te :P Also please be nice to the Lalas. :D

I am no longer in the linkshell. Please don't contact me for an invite.

*returns from tin can armor to make a note*

We do strive to keep everyone in the LS invited or connected in some way IC. Talk with us IC in Quicksand, have a drink or two, be a good friend to Momodi's establishment and we should be just fine~

I think. You never know. Someone might have just stolen a small coin and linkpearl while we weren't paying attention. While still being nice to Momodi.

No longer in the linkshell.

• 3 weeks later...

Kage fiddles with the linkpearl, realizing that there's been plenty of newer voices who have spoken recently in the linkshell that he hasn't met before.

"Hi everyone, this is Kage. I'd like to propose that we find a good time were we can all have time to get together here in Quicksand. We'd like to keep our bonds strong and in that case we all need to know each other. I know I haven't met many of you but I'd love to."

((We need some Tavern RP so we can get to know each other. Soon. Soon I can see about dragging people in over epic plots if I can get the creativity to do let it grow.))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

SO UM. I guess we have to post once a month now. This LS varies between the drinking buddy hangout zone, and just a spot for anyone who RPs in Ul'dah. It's sort of turning into more of the latter.

Wow I feel like an ass because I never handed that pearl out.

:o

I -might- have been reeling from depressive thoughts at the time which might have been a problem.

Please note that there's like a bajillion officers so if you can't find those listed you'll probably find someone in quicksand and you'll find someone from FoM.

The linkshell is bootyfull.

On a more somber note, the next time Kage is IC he will be making an announcement to all his friends.

Please look forwards to it.

No longer in the linkshell. Please don't contact me for an invite.

The linkshell is bootyfull.

On a more somber note, the next time Kage is IC he will be making an announcement to all his friends.

Please look forwards to it.

He's gay? We knew.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...