Friends of Momodi OOC

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little derailment from the LS. There are many FCs here that use Enjin. Enjin provides a voip (TeamSpeak 3 or Mumble) depending on your level or how many simultaneous user connections is bought.

Try to see if any of the FCs in the Linkshells category mention having constant VOIP chatter. Not just for raids (so see if their Enjin lists different chatrooms such as Casual Table talk, Lounge etc.) I'm mainly in PVE so the FC I'm in does tend to have that type of interaction. It also enjoys regular monthly meetings that utilize the VOIP for discussions.

Just a tidbit! I don't really like the idea of an official voice for the LS, because I feel like it segregates people.

I know some people don't feel comfortable talking on voice, or don't have a Mic, and then they are left out of all the conversations that happen on that.

Anyone is of course free to make one, (I might even poke in from time to time!) but I sort of like it that everyone is in one place.

Thoughts? If a lot of people really want one, it can be figured out!

I'll love to participate even if I don't feel worthy among so many veterans :L

I will hunt you down and invite you in.

It's a very lively linkshell.

mmLRTVYgEq4

Noting to never be drinking a beverage and reading these forums at the same time.

I've had to relearn that many many times.

...but don't worry! Franz might look like a tall scary Highlander, but he isn't! He's a tall scary-looking Garlean who is usually friendly~

New month, new post.

Hey everybody. Thanks for being awesome.

Sorry people who sometimes send me tells for invites as I'm popping into a dungeon.

We are getting to the point where we might have a full linkshell of active people, so invites could slow down.

• 2 weeks later...