Looking for a RP community

Hello, friends and potential RP companions!

I hope to find many replies, because I enjoy role-playing and having a variety of players to interact with. I'm looking for role-players that wish to dive deep in to their character's story as well as character development.

I will confess, my RP style is story based, I don't usually "Live RP". I am also a MRPer (Mature Role-player). I find RPing any given human experience to be quite fulfilling in character development. If interested, please feel free to hit me up via IG or on RPC.

Luca does have a WIKI, that is still under construction, but the essential information has been posted. FYI...Luca is bisexual for all you RPers looking for romance. This kitty doesn't discriminate on gender.

So, I hope to hear from some of you guys and if you'd like please drop me a friend request. I'm more than glad to add you on there! If interested in looking up Luca's WIKI feel free to click this LINK and enjoy! <3

Don't be shy! ;)

Hello there!

I'd be happy to RP with you anytime should we both be available.

Feel free to add me in game @ Saren Orbanis or I'll add you.

It might be somewhat difficult to pinpoint me down as I switch between my alts often so I'll keep a lookout for you.:moogle:

I shall partake!

Yhisa Chasleide on Balmung! (More Kitty males for EVERYONE!)

Uh Sorry :)

Mature RPers are awesome, not being afraid to tackle the high and lows of the experiences of the characters, and as such not being afraid to show them at the weakest point of them.

I'll molest you IG when I find you! ;)