• Astrologian
    • Dark Knight
    • Mechanist
    • Summoner
    • Scholar
    • Ninja
    • Paladin
    • Bard

A low level officer in the Flames, commanding a unit of misfits, ex-criminals, and other former ne'er do wells in the defense of Thanalan and its people. In that capacity Erik was and currently has become part of the Sworn as a go between for the two groups. But that role for him has always been sort of honorary. He identifies as a Flame.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoholic, diplomatic vintner trained in Ala Mhigan close quarters combat, which he refuses to use (right now), and instead fights rather clumsily with any weapon that provides sufficient reach. When not peddling wine, a marketing director of a free company specializing in monster hunting and Magitek.  

In game class jobs are booorrrrrinnnnnngggggggggggg.

I RP as a character who would, mechanically-speaking, switch between Rogue, Marauder and Lancer fairly frequently. She specializes in thrown weapons, so basically—javelins, throwing knives and tomahawks. She uses javelins for spear-fishing and impromptu combat, then knives and tomahawks as her go-to weapons as they tie in with her combat background and early training, which came primarily from two reformed pirates.

I'm currently wrestling with how to portray her usage of axes, as my main is Warrior. I really picture her dual-wielding axes or using a smaller axe than what we usually see in-game for Warriors. Maybe Ninja would be a better IC choice for a main class. Time will tell!