Encrypted Tomestone?

Kiur

Because Ishgard is kicking my ass two ways from Sunday, I've taken to farming poetics for all the ilevel 120's possible. However so far my weapon has been left in the dust and I can't make gil to save my life to buy the 115 one from the market.

I can get the poetics necessary (~650 to exchange for the tokens) but the Encrypted Tomestone is a bit of a hurdle. Apparently there's only two sources to getting one. Is there anywhere else that the wiki doesn't mention?

Ever since I was able to buy my own 115 set on the Dragoon class I don't even play anymore, people have done nothing but buy me stuff.

I already have two debts I'll probably never be able to repay and there will come a point where I will tire of being a beggar.

Being a masochist, I actually like running the Crystal Tower dungeons (WoD is still done semi-regularly, I guess for glamours, while LotA and ST have much longer queues than they used to), so feel free to look me up if you want to run those. I actually currently need to do LotA for my pulse laser rifle... I mean, ironworks pistol.

Well, the third way is to have someone recruit you as a friend so that you get silver chocobo feathers. It requires you to take 5 Silver Chocobo Feathers to the Calamity Salvager NPC.

Can you explain what and how much gil you can or can't make? The non-HQ 115 stuff in Ishgard/others are vendor items which can hold you until you get into dungeons and such.

Edit: You should note that just getting the encrypted tomestone only gets you an i110 weapon. The i115 augmentation requires carbontwine but that is easier to get.

Edit2: Someone can only be recruited if they haven't put paid time in though :(

Being a masochist, I actually like running the Crystal Tower dungeons (WoD is still done semi-regularly, I guess for glamours, while LotA and ST have much longer queues than they used to), so feel free to look me up if you want to run those. I actually currently need to do LotA for my pulse laser rifle... I mean, ironworks pistol.

I'm queued for Sychus Tower right now to get the token for the ilevel 100 weapon. Not the one I was hoping for but that's still far above the one I currently have.

Well, the third way is to have someone recruit you as a friend so that you get silver chocobo feathers. It requires you to take 5 Silver Chocobo Feathers to the Calamity Salvager NPC.

Can you explain what and how much gil you can or can't make? The non-HQ 115 stuff in Ishgard/others are vendor items which can hold you until you get into dungeons and such.

I make about ~5-8k per Hard Mode dungeon I've been doing.

I also have 10 silver chocobo feathers right now. I'll need to find that NPC.

I make about ~5-8k per Hard Mode dungeon I've been doing.

I also have 10 silver chocobo feathers right now. I'll need to find that NPC.

The Ul'dah one is in Steps of Thal. Take the aethernet to the Miner's Guild and go to the big open area.. Milvaneth Sacrarium

Yeah, all the new jobs have their weapon vendors near their trainers. AST's is in the same building, just to the right of the door, if I recall. And I'm sure the MCH's is in their building as well - I just haven't hit high enough level yet on MCH to need one (rocking GC weapons~).

Or.. Relic.

I still run CT towers each week, and am slowly getting the weapons that way.

I don't know what that is either.

But I got the 115 in the Forgotten Knight, which will help. Up to 116 now, where my Dragoon is.

Happy about this.