Looking for nomadic-style RP (Not an FC)

Hi!

So, I've been wanting to take to the road on this character for some time, and am looking for a potential partner or small group to wander with. (Y'know, like an FF party!)

Lil' Eses here is a miqo'te who's done various odd jobs on the road with her rather sizable family, but separated upon coming of age, eventually turning to Coerthas to train in the arts of the Dragoon and become strong enough to write her name in the history books as a valiant hero. After five years in training, she once again took to the road in her pursuit of glory.

I want to form a tightly-knit group over the coming months with people, and potentially reveal the various secrets behind each party member's lore.

I am however, not looking for an FC, as I cannot promise to be with them for all too long. For that, I apologise if any recruiters missed the brackets.

Some things I will note if people are interested:

-It's HIGHLY unlikely that Eses is going to be romantically inclined towards any group members.

-I don't do ERP, sorry.

-I will travel to almost any area, any exceptions will be for IC reasons

-This character will be hiding a LOT behind her extremely chipper persona

-Eses in a party will be your Rikku/Yuffie. Expect extreme kookiness.

-Eses is a Dragoon, but her fighting style with a spear is a lot more like a bo staff, or a Choy Lay Fut spear.

-I am English, so my timezone is +1 right now, however I am very much willing to stay up later for US players.

-I have a vast amount of RP experience, and am quite a lore hound for anything I don't know.

Still reading? Then I must be praising myself before you. (Woo!)

In all seriousness, I want to get this character out into the world again, out into open RP where I can meet a lot of new people. Gimme a post if you're interested!

Oooh, I like this a lot, count me interested!

Rynathan is an amnesiac who found himself on Oschon's doorstep amidst the crags of La Noscea, and upon his recovery has made Limsa Lominsa his home. He has aligned with the rogues of the city, and the unspoken Code of the city-state is a familiar comfort to him. However, he has little knowledge of how drastically the world has changed since the Calamity Bahamut brought to Eorzea, and of the Au Ra that have begun to adventure through the realm. Not to mention the changes to himself he remains ignorant to.

Key Points:

• Shrewd, Observant, prone to chicanery.
  • An IC Rogue, with an unrealized affinity for Gladiator. Has also dabbled in Conjury and Pulgism. Finds Arcanery tedious.
  • Still letting the character come into his own through In game interactions, so the wiki page for him is still rather empty.

I'd be happy to share more; I have logged most of his RP so far for my reference, and would be happy to share so you could get an idea of his character =)

My au ra, Katai Dataq is actually doing this very thing. Wandering the world just to experience it all. Without a dedicated group, it's kind of difficult. I'd love to meet up with your character, but I'm thinking that our time zones don't quite line up. I'm eastern US, but I am around late to super-late nights, almost giving myself an Australian schedule. If I math it out, I'm GMT-5 so my play times are... 3am-10:30am GMT. Doubtful they match up well. :/

This reminds me off an anime called Log Horizon. A group off players created a group called the Tea Party, a group built up off experience pug's who tackled content for fun. 

About Ryn: Ryn Orwell is what we call "odd". The last thing he tell's people he recalls is waking up in Coerthas after being engulf in a white light. What make's Ryn odd is his inability to use the Cites Crystal's and possess the world cultural knowledge.

Ryn is tinker who often is seen playing around with strange devices and what nots. He possess the ability to hunt and scavenge which ties around his clouded past. 

About Me: I am a EU player from the UK GMT +1. I have no current preference on RP Type's/Themes as long as I can see Ryn being apart off it, without having to bend him. I personally prefer to do open world RP over Tavern's as I feel you can gain a higher character growth though these.

This reminds me off an anime called Log Horizon. A group off players created a group called the Tea Party, a group built up off experience pug's who tackled content for fun. 

About Ryn: Ryn Orwell is what we call "odd". The last thing he tell's people he recalls is waking up in Coerthas after being engulf in a white light. What make's Ryn odd is his inability to use the Cites Crystal's and possess the world cultural knowledge.

Ryn is tinker who often is seen playing around with strange devices and what nots. He possess the ability to hunt and scavenge which ties around his clouded past. 

About Me: I am a EU player from the UK GMT +1. I have no current preference on RP Type's/Themes as long as I can see Ryn being apart off it, without having to bend him. I personally prefer to do open world RP over Tavern's as I feel you can gain a higher character growth though these.

Heya Ryn, nice to see another Brit!

Personally, I recommend Overlord. That's a new one that looks pretty neat, but I digress.

All that sounds pretty dandy, but RPing in taverns probably wouldn't be a common occurrence for those on the road, especially when this character ICly refuses to go into one of the biggest hubs.

I'm half-tempted to encourage group members to DM personal events to allow for planned scenarios if we get large enough. That sounds like something we can use to flesh out a dynamic story if possible.

I would love this too!

But I can't guarantee a constant showing, sadly. Although I'm an EST person that tends to stay up all night due to a malfunctioning sleep clock, I'm not up every night. Still, if you happen to see Adalhaid Rask or Oliwat Kokiwat around, I'd be totally happy to do stuff with you guys!

Heya Ryn, nice to see another Brit!

Personally, I recommend Overlord. That's a new one that looks pretty neat, but I digress.

All that sounds pretty dandy, but RPing in taverns probably wouldn't be a common occurrence for those on the road, especially when this character ICly refuses to go into one of the biggest hubs.

I'm half-tempted to encourage group members to DM personal events to allow for planned scenarios if we get large enough. That sounds like something we can use to flesh out a dynamic story if possible.

I goggled Overlord and watched the opening, it does have potential if they follow the 9 existing novels. I don't think it will be more popular than Sword Art Online for VRMMO Anime but Log Horizon, I could see it happening.

I don't mind fleshing out storyline let alone DM'ing personal event's. I am normally logged in during the evening, which if you would like; we can talk about this 'In Game' or on Skype. My name on here is Skype Name also.

Vok~

I keep browsing over the forums and then somehow I keep finding myself reading this thread, so please consider me interested!

In all seriousness, I want to get this character out into the world again, out into open RP where I can meet a lot of new people.

^So much this. Korin isn't really a combat-orientated character, he's just this derpy little alchemist - But I'd love to be able to tag along with him. EU player here, too - If you're willing to have me along!