The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Wednesdays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST

Toff has been added. We have our full eight this week. I'll see you all tonight!

After tonight's Sacramentum, I may move away from a weekly schedule to something like a bi-weekly schedule. Long term, I think we'll struggle to get eight people every week. We've already come down to the wire on getting a full eight two weeks in a row now, with healer shortages being an issue. Making this a bi-weekly event might help with that.

Either that, or maybe the Monday schedule doesn't work for a lot of people! If anyone has any suggestions for better days/times, let me know.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sacramentum - September 21, 2015

Target: Ifrit

The Oathsworn:

Tank 1: Saraj Malqir, Dark Knight

Tank 2: Saga Bearclaw, Paladin

Healer 1: Vahn Kasch, White Mage

Healer 2: Toff Vaughnn, Scholar

Damage Dealer 1: Mister Mask, Black Mage

Damage Dealer 2: Zero Dawnrose, Machinist

Damage Dealer 3: Khadan Jhungid, Monk

Result: Victory (And drunkedness)! Ifrit has been slain, and has returned to the aether.

The Sacramentum - October 05, 2015

Target: Good King Moggle Mog --may his boundless grace fill our hearts with love--, Twelfth of his name

The Oathsworn:

Tank 1: Saraj Malqir, Dark Knight

Tank 2: Syf Kha, Dark Knight

Healer 1: Garza Redwing, Scholar

Healer 2: Rukon Khujal, White Mage

Damage Dealer 1: Toff Vaughnn

Damage Dealer 2: Mister Mask, Black Mage

Damage Dealer 3: Cotota Khal, Machinist

Damage Dealer 4: Tatsumi Hanateru, Summoner

Result: Victory!

I'm sorry about dropping out at the tavern last night Syf and Tatsumi. The server disconnected me and did not let me back in for about an hour. I hate leaving people in the middle of RP, but there was literally nothing I can do.

I'll get the new Sacramentum posted up in the next day or two. This one was pretty interesting and laid back in comparison to the others. I think moving to a bi-weekly schedule helped a lot, we had a full eight this time.

So going forward, this will be a bi-weekly event instead of weekly. I think that's easier and better for everyone. I'm still open for hearing alternate days and times to schedule this on if Monday doesn't work for a lot of people. My only requirement is that if it's on a weekday, it happens at 7 pm PST or later, and if it's on a weekend, it doesn't conflict with established events such as the Grindstone or Runestone.