Here to RP! (especially if you are new)

Hello everyone.

Been seeing a whole lot of newcomers looking for some roleplay but not able to find much. Well I'm new enough to it that I still remember the feeling, so my character is here whenever you feel like rping.

If you are shy and would prefer to not initiate, that is fine, I can walk up to you.

Basically I want to help newcomers get started and see if this is for them and I could use some more RP friends!

Following is a bit about him:

Name is Kahn Dotharl, an Au Ra male.

Being born of the Dotharl, which are a brutal waring tribe, he is proficient (but not invincible) in combat.

His humor can be very dry and his demeanor can be cold at times but he still trys his best to remain sociable.

That being said, I will always find a way to keep conversing with your character because why would you want a jackass character be your first roleplay experience?:)

So that's it. Care to meet him message me here or in game.

Have a good one!

Though not new, II like what you said about the character.  I'm playing an Au Ra Ka tribe character, and interested in finding other more tribe like contacts than some of the more naturalised AuRa.

I will come track you down.

Though not new, II like what you said about the character.  I'm playing an Au Ra Ka tribe character, and interested in finding other more tribe like contacts than some of the more naturalised AuRa.

I will come track you down.

Most certainly!