3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners)

Zelmanov

I'll admit the female ponytail hairstyle result seems a bit vague than expected. 

But then again, the results were up before they showed the finalization. I am sure everyone was quite dissatisfied.

At least we know they'll do more of these in the future!

The bangs on the sides are hideous.

I'll admit the female ponytail hairstyle result seems a bit vague than expected. 

But then again, the results were up before they showed the finalization. I am sure everyone was quite dissatisfied.

At least we know they'll do more of these in the future!

The bangs on the sides are hideous.

For once, I actually agree with you on that part. It's not really to my taste, but that ribbon is also quite a disappointment since I don't want it to be only violet.

The male one is gorgeous. The female one, as I said about its concept design, feels sort of redundant. It's like a crappier Gold Saucer ponytail that's to the side with a gaudy hair piece and awkward bangs... but that's just me.

The male one is gorgeous. The female one, as I said about its concept design, feels sort of redundant. It's like a crappier Gold Saucer ponytail that's to the side with a gaudy hair piece and awkward bangs... but that's just me.

I don't like it. I liked the other one, the one that didn't win.

This one:

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/hairdesign_2015/F_08.jpg

I'm really sad it didn't win.

Sure, there are a bunch of hairstyles. But how many don't distractingly clip through armor? Very few, and those are the only ones I'll use. The runner-up I linked would have been a nice clipping-free hairstyle. Unfortunately the winner will undoubtedly clip through nigh everything and probably won't have proper physics, so the ponytail will basically be rock-hard. I really wish SE would let hair move and sway to the same degree Wildstar does.

I don't like it. I liked the other one, the one that didn't win.

This one:

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/hairdesign_2015/F_08.jpg

I'm really sad it didn't win.

Agreed! That's one of the ones I thought was super cute. And the highlight scheme would've allowed for some nice color variation.

Oh, well. Maybe there will be another contest in the future some day. ;_;

Agreed! That's one of the ones I thought was super cute. And the highlight scheme would've allowed for some nice color variation.

Oh, well. Maybe there will be another contest in the future some day. ;_;

I would have put that one on Aeri in a millisecond, even over the adorableness that is the pixie cut.