3.1 new Hairstyles! (including contest winners)

Zelmanov

Hopefully they're not restricted to specific races. I'm very pleased that there's new short hairstyles for men! I'll have to see how well they fit in-game but there's a couple there that I may end up being tempted to use.

I actually like that these new additions are simple and clean, as opposed to being crazy anime styles or four different styles of pigtails. Very nice.

I really hope there's some sort of official moratorium on pigtails for the foreseeable future. We're inundated in pigtails.

I kinda wish the winning men's style was available for ladies, too. :/

I actually like that these new additions are simple and clean, as opposed to being crazy anime styles or four different styles of pigtails. Very nice.

I really hope there's some sort of official moratorium on pigtails for the foreseeable future. We're inundated in pigtails.

I definitely don't want Pigtails, but some more braids would be nice,or some low tied ponytails, stuff like that.

I'm tired of messy short hair for females we have like what 2-3 depending on race this is what 4 now for some races?  The Curls are nice, but I feel slightly ripped off because 2 our our hairs are the same damn hair just one has bangs one doesn't.

The male hairs are nice, I just feel like Female hair we keep getting a lot of the same over and over again.

I definitely don't want Pigtails, but some more braids would be nice,or some low tied ponytails, stuff like that.

I'm tired of messy short hair for females we have like what 2-3 depending on race this is what 4 now for some races?  The Curls are nice, but I feel slightly ripped off because 2 our our hairs are the same damn hair just one has bangs one doesn't.

The male hairs are nice, I just feel like Female hair we keep getting a lot of the same over and over again.

I think some more "updo"s would be nice, especially for formal occasions. Right now, if one wishes to change their hairstyle for an event most of the options result in hair being cut or worn loose - at least for Highlanders. Not all of them have to be elegant either (as characters like my own aren't that fancy), just some stylized options.

For a more feminine/formal example;

maxresdefault.jpg