Your Character's OP and ED themes

Parth Makeo

Season 2 OP: "Oblivion", Shiva phase 2. Mostly darker, more serious imagery of. Included imagery: Alderique and friends in Ishgard, struggling with ice (element), Alderique's mother in the Shroud, fighting beasts and things! Mostly imagery related to internal struggle and ice.

RHkMfJBDFZM

Season 2 ED: "Flyers", music box version. The entire ED is a snowglobe with figurines of Momoto, Arthurioux, and Alderique together in Western Coerthas.

kvkU5caNEW4

OP 1

43FnCO1DkOU

ED 1

vTNSVNs6xSo

OP 2

-B60ksqpip8

ED 2

mZ2ZWLXvZ3Y

OP

KdWCLT7kccY

ED

3Gcc0vmXND0

I'm still sorting out my other characters, musically.

I wanted to make a character based on the idea of an "obnoxious rival", but he ended up becoming a "rival who earnestly tries to match his opponent". Without thinking, I ended up turning him into a sort of moe-type character, didn't I? Rival moe. Rival moe~

For an OP, or maybe it'd be more accurately referred to as a character theme.

For an ED, after a long day of studying and trying his best in order not to be overtaken by his opponents.

• 3 weeks later...

[align=center]ED - Season 3

[video=youtube]

[/align]

Intentionally non-epic in nature to counter the stirring march of the opening. The song speaks of fate and changing forces in one's life. There is again an intentional foreshadowing to future rp and story.

Thank you, I love celtic music and you made me discover new things I really enjoyed listening = )

Opening S.1

pCxROBAeHNU

This one's actually matching Mel's story and mood. 

Ending S.1

Bikl9-OPPmA

'tis a parody but the lyrics are just so perfect for Melisande, and so relevant xD

OP1, pre going back to the Hinterlands and beyond:

HdmX8YVRzzM

(bonus lyrics)

ED1, pre going back to the Hinterlands and beyond:

sACKioWxv20

OP2:

Finally, something that will actually work! bonus lyrics.

ED2:

oBGNIZ-KL90

There's more accurate Russian lyric translation in the comments (since the translation in the video was Russian-to-Japanese and then Japanese-to-English) which makes it a lot more poignant for her. Bonus for the fact that Cae's singing voice is Origa and that's who sings this. :P