Looking for FC

What kind of RP FC are you looking for besides small? There are many FCs on Balmung that are both small and active, and there are always the larger ones as well that are nice. I cannot vouche for the others personally, but you will see several with good standings throughout the RPC. :D

I would give a bit more detail as to what you and your character are looking for to get more aimed responses.

Our FC is steadily growing, but could be considered small still. We do, however, try to ensure that everyone is kept close and we give off the family like feel both ICly and OOCly alike. For more info you can check the links in my Signature, but the page is still a work in progress. Hope you find what you are looking for! Good luck!

Like the cookie-kitty said you can look up FCs here and also outside of here on tumblr, guild works and enjin. It really depends on your theme, the theme you are looking for, and the size you want. We can all maybe help give you some options if we knew more. We all sort of interact and know the reps of fcs here.

Like the cookie-kitty said you can look up FCs here and also outside of here on tumblr, guild works and enjin. It really depends on your theme, the theme you are looking for, and the size you want. We can all maybe help give you some options if we knew more. We all sort of interact and know the reps of fcs here.

This is probably the best advice. Are you looking for something more magically focused or more martial? Do you have any city state ICly you want to work with or for? Are you looking for more criminal RP, general adventuring RP, or something else entirely? There are a lot of really cool FCs here with a lot of different areas of interest, so it really depends what you see your character doing/being involved in! If you have an idea/answer to a few of these we can probably help narrow the search for you a bit more!

It doesn't quite say so I'll also help broaden or narrow your search.

Are you looking for an FC with dedicated RP? That is it say; are you looking for the FC to drive the RP you engage in? IE lots of FC events with an FC-centric plot? There's a story or narrative that the FC is building together?

Or are you looking for an FC that does things loosely together, a few things are done in-FC ICly but your RP is not driven mostly by the FC?

It doesn't quite say so I'll also help broaden or narrow your search.

Are you looking for an FC with dedicated RP? That is it say; are you looking for the FC to drive the RP you engage in? IE lots of FC events with an FC-centric plot? There's a story or narrative that the FC is building together?

Or are you looking for an FC that does things loosely together, a few things are done in-FC ICly but your RP is not driven mostly by the FC?

Kind of a hybrid. Where the individual stories connect up to form an overarching metaplot. But I would want to lean heavier towards the FC-centric plot.

Shameless plug for Ebonbrand and Aethertide Adventures.

[Ebonbrand]

Gil. Glory. Friendship. Intangible Benefits. And so much more. All of this is mere ilms away from your capable fingertips! Eorzea's leading private Security firm seeks industrious, results-driven adventurers for exciting employment opportunities! As a valuable employee of The Ebonbrand, you will have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to test experimental Magitek equipment against bandits, monsters and evil-doers! Embark on harrowing adventures, and reap industry-leading compensation for your efforts! Apply today! Ebonbrand's field office is located at the Mist, Ward Seven, Plot 31.

[Aethertide Adventures]

AV-RP is a delivery company on the surface, but between jobs we haunt the shadows of every street, eradicating crime lords, Voidsent, Garlean intruders, and dangerous individuals. This often puts AV-RP in the crossfire, but it’s considered a necessity by many of us. To these ends, Aethertide Venture Company is a Neutral to Good aligned company. People wishing Eorzea harm may not fit well here, aside those who are very careful in hiding it...