Your character and someone famous.

Kurt S.

If your character was in the vicinity of someone famous, maybe even their idols and the people they idolize, maybe a celebrity or Eorzea's equivalent of one what would they do. Like they know 'X' Famous person is there, right there within reach and earshot, minding their own business. Somehow (eorzea's equivalent of) paparazzi's nowhere to be found, neither are there any rabid fans. 

Hydaelyn's blessing or something I dunno. 

What would they do? How would they react? Would they be frozen shut in a state of "what to do"? Maybe walk over and strike up a conversation? Figure out some way for popular-senpai-chan-san-sama to notice them?

I know Kurt would probably strike up a conversation in a heartbeat because who knows when else you'll find Eorzea's equivalent of Gordon Ramsay alone and probably good enough to give you tips on how to make your own simple yet flavorful La Noscean meal. 

This totally didn't spring into my head because while waiting for Eleni and her crew to show up in the GS, I saw the name 'Aya Foxheart' out of the corner of my eye and was like stuck in a state of 'what do, omaigad what do' 

If there was nobody at all around to ruin the moment? Warren could feel like he was still intruding, and he'd be more inclined to just admire from afar than to really walk up and strike up a conversation. At most, he'd try to provide a "Thank you for all that you do" kind of statement without wanting to make a big deal about it. Celebrities need their private time too!

This was already RP'd in this forum, actually! Steel met her idol Warren Castille in the Quicksand and was something of a nervy wreck, but still managing to outwardly keep it together.

Sort of.

Basically she'd be a basic conversationalist while inwardly squee'ing.

Kell has no idea of who's famous unless they're NPCs.

So, uh, dunno.

That's the whole point of the prompt! If Eorzea was a living, breathing world there would undoubtedly be famous people in the city-states. Famous chef? Author? Gladiator? The guy who owns the best clothing joint this side of the Spine?

Who's someone Kellach would be a fan of, and how would he respond to meeting them?

If there was nobody at all around to ruin the moment? Warren could feel like he was still intruding, and he'd be more inclined to just admire from afar than to really walk up and strike up a conversation. At most, he'd try to provide a "Thank you for all that you do" kind of statement without wanting to make a big deal about it. Celebrities need their private time too!

Nanagi would most certainly do the same, but it would also be more of she wants to avoid the inevitable crowd that is with said person and because she is antisocial shy.

However, she likely wouldn't even get to the "Thank you." part. Maybe say it from afar and hope that they somehow hear it, but thats it.

/ask for autograph

/put that shit up for purchase on MB

/wait for some fanatic to see it

/profit!

Something Kanako would do no doubt. Even attempt to buy other peoples autographs and sell them for more than their worth and possibly in bulk.

That's how you obtain the most profit.