Male Keeper looking for Connections

[align=center]THE CHARACTER[/align]

[align=center]ffxiv_04032016_223832_zps9qzdyxpj.png[/align]

[align=center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --[/align][align=center]Khona'to Jinjahl[/align]

[align=center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --[/align]

[align=center]RACE: Miqo'te

CLAN: Keeper of the Moon

WEIGHT: 178 Pnz

HEIGHT: 5' Fulms 6" Ilms

ORIENTATION: Straight

PROFESSION: Hunter, Fisher & Trapper

[/align]

[align=center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --[/align][align=center]History of the Keeper [/align]

[align=center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --[/align]

CHILDHOOD: Carefree & Happy. Those would be the best 2 words to describe the young miqo'tes life. He never had to endure any tragic loss of friends or family and he grew up rather sheltered from the civilized world under the watchful eye of his mother, Khona Jinjahl. His father on the other hand, tended to his traditional duties and spent a considerable amount of time out amongst the other Keeper tribes.

Growing up into his preteen years saw his life of luxury continue to unfold. Him and his older brother would often be seen laying around or playing with some small toy their Father brought back from his wanders. As the females in his tribe did most of the hunting & other activities, it wasn't long before he soon grew lazy, impatient and fat.

TEENAGE YEARS: Upon entering his teenage years is when his mother began to push him more. To get him fit and active, to teach him his proper place and focus amongst his tribe. Gone where the days of napping and lounging, growing fat off of the females kills. Workouts and exercises overseen by his mother and father, whenever he happened to be around, soon had him lean and mean, agile, quick and sturdily built. Fat had turned to muscle, and the agile mind turned sharp and witty.

It was not long before he had come of his proper age to fulfill his place in the tribes of the Keeper. He packed his few belongings up, and with several days supply of food and water he headed towards another tribe that had migrated close to them.

5 YEARS AGO: Now at 18 years old he had come into full adult status and had fathered 2 children from 2 different tribes. Such as his father before him, he would need to travel between the Keeper tribes as was the males tradition and place into the tribe.

It was during on such of these trips, that the skies opened up and flames poured down onto the lands. He rode out the event, of which he was never quite able to put into words, in a small rocky cave carved into the hills of the Black Shroud. Upon the fiery storm reaching it's end, he went to hunt down the previous tribes of which he had been a part of. He either found chaos at the campsites, or lack of any sign of them at all.

PRESENT DAY: Now at 23 years old, he's maintained a solitary life in the Black Shroud ever since that day 5 years ago. Times were changing and most of the Keepers he'd happen across no longer followed their Tribe's traditions. Many of them seeming to follow the Seekers way of life, the life he though t not much of. Males hunted and took lifelong mates, and to seem degree, rule over them, or have the females treat them as equals. A concept that was foreign to him and the way of life he had been taught.

Still, despite his lack of hating change, he realized that for him, things were never to be the same. Already he had become quite the avid hunter and fisher, techniques he had to learn for himself, and deemed necessary for his survival. He also learned to use traps and snares to make hunting game easier. The game he killed would be used to supply food for himself, and the furs he'd eventually, despite his disdain for Elezen, civilization, and Gridania itself, would he force himself into the city to pawn his furs away and carve out a meager living for himself.

Still, he tried to maintain at least some of his tribes traditions. He still sees Keepers as a Matriarch society, deeming the clans females as leaders and deserving of his respect.

[align=center]63d560e9-59fd-4bd4-850d-e612b7043358_zpsiylxhsra.png[/align]

[align=center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --[/align][align=center]Likes & Dislikes[/align]

[align=center]LIKES:

*Hunting.

*Fishing.

*Trapping.

*Keeper Traditions.

*Tribal Keepers.

*Keeper Females.

*Running.

DISLIKES:

*Wildwood Elezen.

*Sun Seekers.

*Garleans.

*Cities & Towns.

*Water.

*Those turning their backs on traditions

*Being thought of as a Poacher

FEARS:

*Fire.

*Deep Water.

*Flying.[/align]

[align=center]c5850cc6-f795-4442-90b5-4c488ee879ce_zpsffm4i15z.png[/align]

[align=center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --[/align][align=center]Looking for Friendships & Rivalries[/align]

Anything will do here likely. Even if our characters would have nothing in common, I'm still interested in RPing with every one of you! His character will be very dynamic. Ever changing and evolving as he struggles between his Keeper traditions, and between letting them go and evolving into a more civilized Keeper. Any friendships or rivalries are most welcome!

However, I would like to meet any other tribal Keepers out there that may be able to relate to him and where he is currently at, and understand his way of thinking, etc.

[align=center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --[/align][align=center]KNOWN LOCATIONS[/align]

[align=center]FREQUENTLY:

*Thanalan's Deserts.

*Limsa's Coastline & Islands.

*Coerthas.

RARELY:

* Ishgard & Surrounding Areas.

*Gridania.

*Ul'dah.

*Limsa Lominsa.

MOST LIKELY:

*The Black Shroud.[/align]

[align=center]If you've read this far, thanks for taking the time & hope to RP with you shortly.

DISCLAIMER: I researched Keeper Lore as best as I could.

If you see something off, please. Do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks!

[/align]

I'm always interested in meeting new people and making new connections for my Miqo. As I'm still getting back into the game and developing the storyline, it's a great time to break in and make new friends, allies or rivals. Feel free to check out the wiki in my sig below, and if you feel we could make something work, drop me a message here(pm or otherwise) or add me in-game.

I'm always interested in meeting new people and making new connections for my Miqo. As I'm still getting back into the game and developing the storyline, it's a great time to break in and make new friends, allies or rivals. Feel free to check out the wiki in my sig below, and if you feel we could make something work, drop me a message here(pm or otherwise) or add me in-game.

Thanks for reading!

PM Sent!

What a great character idea!  I love your creativity and all the effort you put into him. Aesthetically he looks great as well. I enjoy the personality traits you've implemented into him as well. I'd certainly be interested to have my character meet him icly. :)  Thank you for sharing this!

Thanks X'ender, you know I value your opinion a lot and you've provided some of the most fun RP I've hd. Looking forwarding to bumping into her!

I have a wandering witch I can offer to make his life confusing.

Yes please, I think he would probably find her intriguing, and very, very confusing!

You know I'm always down to RP with you on any of my girls B)

Up to you which one, as always!

Bring her out to the Shroud when next Rhixy is out Gridanias way!

Keeper? But I only just met 'er!

Hah.

For more terrible jokes and wordplay, please feel free to seek me out for RP any time. :3

If you're looking to make some contacts in general, swing by our FC house, which we run as a public inn and tavern called Wayfarer's Rest. It's located at Goblet Ward 6, Plot 58, and is a nice place to bring friends for RP even if there aren't any FC members around - the NPC Maidservant in the tavern is named Mitzy and she can serve up drinks and food. Feel free to have her mess up the order a little, since Mitzy is ditzy, but she's really very nice and tries to do a good job. :D The FC members are around the area regularly too, though, so you're bound to run into us just by showing up during US evenings. If you want to check in advance before you come by, you can always just send me a tell and I'll let you know if anyone's around in RP.

Keeper? But I only just met 'er!

Hah.

For more terrible jokes and wordplay, please feel free to seek me out for RP any time. :3

We can Rp if you never crack jokes again. Haha kidding of course!

And I know exactly where WoE is at. Have even been there a few times.

I think Khona’to automatically sets a rather interesting stage for character interactions, and it’d be really interesting to see a “traditional” Keeper in action. Feine himself doesn’t know very many Keepers and none actually practice the “old ways”. Being a Seeker, I’d imagine they might not get along but that could also be fun. His wiki is in my signature if you’re interested.

I do have a Keeper character but she’s only available for RP here or over Skype. She isn’t traditional in the least, and is rather eccentric by most standards. If you’d prefer to know more about her then just send a PM my way!

I hope you have fun out there! Happy writing!

I think Khona’to automatically sets a rather interesting stage for character interactions, and it’d be really interesting to see a “traditional” Keeper in action. Feine himself doesn’t know very many Keepers and none actually practice the “old ways”. Being a Seeker, I’d imagine they might not get along but that could also be fun. His wiki is in my signature if you’re interested.

I do have a Keeper character but she’s only available for RP here or over Skype. She isn’t traditional in the least, and is rather eccentric by most standards. If you’d prefer to know more about her then just send a PM my way!

I hope you have fun out there! Happy writing!

I've always viewed the Keeper/Seeker relations to each other as some sort of unspoken rivalry, but maintain at least a civil disposition for each other at most times.

That being said, I'm up for either one and I'm sure both would be interesting.

I do RP over Skype as well!

I just happened across this. Not sure if you'd be interested or not but Clan Morbolvine is a traditional Keeper clan with allies to Clan Eftmaw and Clan Shroudwolf. Perhaps he can wander by sometime and we can meet him? Our home is in the Lavender Beds in Ward 4, plot 28. Given he's a wandering male, he may have heard something about our whereabouts/location. If you'd like a more focused RP introduction, you can always PM me. My character hunts, fishes and gathers within the Black Shroud. They might cross paths.

Good luck to you in all your RP endeavors! :love:

Aly would still very much like to rp with you! things have just been busy lately for aly, but she still has time!

Thank you for touching base with me last night. Looking forward to setting up something and rping later!

I just happened across this. Not sure if you'd be interested or not but Clan Morbolvine is a traditional Keeper clan with allies to Clan Eftmaw and Clan Shroudwolf. Perhaps he can wander by sometime and we can meet him? Our home is in the Lavender Beds in Ward 4, plot 28. Given he's a wandering male, he may have heard something about our whereabouts/location. If you'd like a more focused RP introduction, you can always PM me. My character hunts, fishes and gathers within the Black Shroud. They might cross paths.

Good luck to you in all your RP endeavors! :love:

Oh yes! In fact that would work rather well for him I think! I will send you a PM sometime tomorrow when I'm fully awake, instead of at the current time of 4am!