RP Levelers OOC LS

If there is room in the LS, I would very much be interesting in joining up.

Ign : Ellwen Verneuil

:)

Hi! It's a lot harder for us to hunt down one of you than you to find one of our leaders in game. :3 Please reach out to one of us when you're online! We'd be happy to have you join us!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our weekly drop-in RP event is tonight!!

This isn't a true tavern RP event (our bar is staffed by an npc, Khoor "Smiley" Dotharl... I'll let you ask him about the name... please note, he does have knives on him), but merges tavern rp with a hunt/employment office and social gathering spot. Basically, if you're a hunter or looking for work (shady or above board), Clan Centurio would be the place to stop by for information, food & drink, and even a place to get cleaned up and rest for the night! (Inn rooms available for 100 gil per night. Limited availability.) More info on the facilities here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

500x500https://66.media.tumblr.com/24134b451b8820938eab059b37207361/tumblr_oh23oath8q1vuloe0o1_1280.jpg[/img]

What: Drop-in, casual RP

Who: Everyone!

When: Dec. 13th, 7-10 pm EST

Where: Bronze Lake, near the bar.

Come and relax with us!

[align=center]RP Levelers Linkshell presents

our first ever Pop Up RP event![/align]

This is a casual, drop-in RP session and everyone is welcome! The event will start in the pool near the bar, but feel free to spread out as you wish.

Looking for suggestions for why you would be there?

• Anyone looking for rest and relaxation
  • Healers to treat the wounded
  • Bar/restaurant staff
  • Treasure hunter digging in the ruins
  • Merchants
  • Hunters
  • Scholars & academics

Hope to see you there!

Was told about this LS in my welcome thread and thought it was a great idea. My schedule's been weird lately but I'd love an invite if someone could catch me online sometime. :)

The LS leaders are usually in game UK to EST hours; since your schedule varies, it would be easiest for you to look one of us up when you are next online.

:moogle:

Save

• 4 weeks later...

Whew, just searched all those names and it seems I haven't caught a leader online - I'll be on all day since I have off, if one of you folks catch me would you mind tossing an invite my way? Thanks!

Whew, just searched all those names and it seems I haven't caught a leader online - I'll be on all day since I have off, if one of you folks catch me would you mind tossing an invite my way? Thanks!

I'll actually be going in game here shortly, once I can pry myself away from the interwebs. I'll look for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

The LS is currently at max capacity! We will be dismissing inactives on Jan. 15th. As always, actively played alts are welcome! We will ONLY be dismissing inactives. I do ask that members have their job stone unlocked by the 15th or message a leader for a pass.

Thanks! ^^/

My brain is finally going online... I blame migraines. >_>;;

Even though the LS is full in game (until the 15th ofc), folks are more than welcome to join us on our discord server! (Also open to anyone who wants to join but is full up on LS in game.) Message me privately here, in game, on on tumblr and I'll shoot you an invite.

:moogle:

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_inline_oklp2cGLdg1u9so96_500.png

Our next Pop up RP event falls ON VALENTINE’S DAY this month (aka Singles Awareness Day), so we are planning something SPECIAL!!

What: Casual, drop in RP, now with

JOUSTING!!!

You heard right! Get on yer Chocobro, armor up, grab a lance, and stampede full force at another person! Winners survive! Survivors win! You know you wanna! (Please note: We will be using padded polearms for this. Death is bad for business, after all.)(But still, wear armor… you’re gonna feel it in the morning.)

We are also having Contests of Pompous Purple Prose of Passion & Put-Downs!

Bring your wit, imagination, and BEST OUTSIDE VOICE and proclaim your best (and by best we mean ridiculous) declarations of LOVE and your most flowery, humorous INSULTS that you could sling at your imaginary competition!

Also, WINE

BUT WAIT… THERE’S MORE!!

When: Feb. 14th, 7-10 pm EST

Where: Wineport (see what we did there :D )

EVERYONE WELCOME!!

Not liable for any concussions, hangovers, bruised egos, bad music, confessions of love, wine mishaps, owls, rampaging water buffalo, or misplaced dignity.

• 4 weeks later...

We have a handful of spots left! If you are interested in joining, please reach out to one of the LS leaders in game. At least one of us is usually online between 3 pm EST til about midnight EST. Tin Man runs Stellazzio Pizzeria every Wednesday between 6-9 EST, so you can easily find him then.

:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...