Sunseeker Seeks Connections

Hello, everyone.

I have been around the forums and the game for a while and thought I would make a post looking for some more friends for my main character.

[align=center]db8d8864-6ff7-40c1-98b4-b81d5d976c27_zpst1m3tfu9.jpg[/align]

Isetaari Nuru is a Sunseeker from the K (Hipparion) tribe though she is no longer affiliated with them and has changed her name for...reasons. She can primarily be found in Limsa Lominsa but often travels to Ul'dah as well. 

She is a magic user with a focus on healing though she sees herself as something of a hedge witch. For most of her life she has remained solitary but as she is beginning to put down roots she finds she yearns for the company of others.

I am looking for friends, associates, and even enemies and welcome all encounters, big or small!

Reasons why your character may know, want to know, or run into Taari:

-Magic: She studies magical theory and dabbles in the various practices and is often seen around the various guilds.

-Witches: She has an interest and affinity for "natural" magic and would love to meet others who do as well.

-Healers: People who heal the mundane way are of great interest as she is trying to expand her knowledge in this field.

-The Wench: If you hang out there then you have seen her around. Come say hi!

-Adventurers/Monster Hunters: She often takes these sorts of jobs.

-Maelstrom: Her fiance is an officer in the Maelstrom and she has often lent her healing skill in a civilian capacity to the organization. She is easily recognizable as is Korben Laurent (though don't expect him to remember you at the moment!)

-Food: She cooks and likes to feed people.

-Potions, Spells, and Magical Charms: Looking for a love potion? Perhaps a spell or hex of some sort? Maybe a new lucky charm to take with you to the Gold Saucer?

-K Tribe: If you are from the K tribe you probably have heard she is bad news, if you are from her particular branch you know there is a bounty on her head. 

-Witch Hunters: Come at me, bro.

And really any other thing you could possibly come up with. Feel free to say hi or send a tell in game or contact me here if you would like to set something up. Also, if you just need someone to fill a role in your own story I'd be happy to help as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

<3

Taari is the best, just hope you all don't mind a amnesiac former pirate turned Storm officer tagging along

D'awww. <3 Everyone loves amnesiacs.

I am so glad to get all of your responses and to see all of the witches coming out of the woodwork! I will pm each of you in a bit to see what we can set up.

Taari is the best, just hope you all don't mind a amnesiac former pirate turned Storm officer tagging along

I am so glad to get all of your responses and to see all of the witches coming out of the woodwork! I will pm each of you in a bit to see what we can set up.

Naked dancing in the moonlight

Ooops did I say that rather-than thinking it eeek!

Maybe something at the Wolves Den?

I would like to meet you as well :D

Every good ritual begins with a naked dance in the moonlight! I haven't spent much time around Wolves Den but I am sure I could come up with a reason for needing to visit!

I feel like we have enough to make a loose knit coven connection if people were interested.

Every good ritual begins with a naked dance in the moonlight! I haven't spent much time around Wolves Den but I am sure I could come up with a reason for needing to visit!

I feel like we have enough to make a loose knit coven connection if people were interested.

Well I did start a Link Shell around such a thing but it got little interest, I'm happy to resurrect it.

Witches' Wyrd Wed (WWW)

Well I did start a Link Shell around such a thing but it got little interest, I'm happy to resurrect it.

Witches' Wyrd Wed (WWW)

Sign me up!