Transferring to Balmung~

Hello RPers!

I recently purchased the game for my birthday. After several days of trying, I was never able to find an open window for getting into Balmung. So, eventually I just rolled on Sargatanas and am planning to transfer over to Balmung on Thursday! :3

Looking forward to meeting you and your characters! :love:

Hi! Let me be the first to tell you that I appreciate you hitting the ground running: Avatar set up, custom title and character name.

Premature welcome to Balmung, and we'll see you when you get here! In the meanwhile, what can you tell us about yourself? You just started the game? What's your preferred time zone or style of RP? What are your greatest fears and weaknesses? If you were trapped in a giant blender, how would you escape? If you had to fight any historical figure, who would it be and why?

Welcome, and did you know all your characters on that server can be included in the transfer?

It may be worth making some blank alts as creating them on balmung directly is a pain. 

Anyhow, I look forward to you joining us.

Hi! Let me be the first to tell you that I appreciate you hitting the ground running: Avatar set up, custom title and character name.

Premature welcome to Balmung, and we'll see you when you get here! In the meanwhile, what can you tell us about yourself? You just started the game? What's your preferred time zone or style of RP? What are your greatest fears and weaknesses? If you were trapped in a giant blender, how would you escape? If you had to fight any historical figure, who would it be and why?

Interesting Questions...I'll see what I can do about answering them...

1) What can I tell you about me?

"I am female, late 20s, eccentric, sarcastic, and have excellent skills when using a spork."

2) I just started the game?

"Yes....ish. I played briefly when the first incarnation of the game came out. It didn't stick. Later I played for about 3 days with a friend whom I had a large falling out with. Stopped playing to avoid them....but ultimately liked the game so when my birthday came around and I was contemplating what to buy myself...I repurchased the game and the expansion..."

3)Preferred Time Zone?

"Yes...? I have a sleep disorder so I'm awake more often than not, and if I want to RP with someone badly enough, I'll be there. Sleep be moogled."

4)Style of RP?

"Ummm...serious? Heavy? Not sure how one would label it. I don't mind IC silliness, and I don't mind OOC silliness...but I don't like when OOC ruins IC."

5) Greatest Fears and Weaknesses?

"I have an irrational fear of leeches and lampreys. I couldn't tell you why, honestly...and if you try to troll my by sending me pictures of them I will not find it at all funny. I can go rock climbing and bungee jumping, or be a stones throw from a grizzly and be fine. If I ever found a leech or lamprey stuck to me I'd probably pee myself and scream like a 5 year old girl who just dropped her ice cream in the dirt while finding out Santa Claus wasn't real..."

"As far as weaknesses...Well, there are lots of different varieties of weakness...I suppose you'll just have to get to know me more to find those out..."

6)If I were trapped in a giant blender?

"Naturally, my minions would get me out...and then be tossed in themselves for allowing me to fall in in the first place. Honestly, it's hard to find decent help these days...."

"Do yourself a favor and don't get your evil lackeys from Craigslist..."

6) Which historical figure would I fight?

"Henry the VIII, Naturally. Some woman really needs to dance a jig in his ribcage to teach him a lesson for how he treated his list of unfortunate wives..."

Hope those answers satisfy your curiosity. :3

Well this certainly looks familiar.....

Oh and welcome to the RPC, I also look forward to seeing you on Balmung. ^.^

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.