Ul'dahni Fashion Brigade <LF SWAG WEAVER>

[align=center]ffxiv_05042016_1346032.png[/align]

[align=center]Do you have a Weaver character? [/align]

[align=center]Not getting a lot of craft and trade RP? [/align]

[align=center]Do you want to?[/align]

WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! The Ul'dahni Fashion Brigade is a temporary group looking to provide YOU with vital, coinpurse-sustaining RP! (Disclaimer: It's RP money.)

But, Sam (that's me), who ARE these Ul'dahni Fashion Brigade of which you speak? Dear citizen, if I told you that two Keeper miqo'te were willing to wear your SWAG THREADS and MARKET THEM ON THE STREETS OF UL'DAH, would you believe me? Probably not.

Meet < Gehr'ir Ett > and Syzih Quowaital, two scoundrels just perfect for modeling your new line of swag threads in exchange for an infinitesmall portion of your profits. Do they have the qualifications? Hell no. Are they professional models? Um... Can they SELL? Why are you even asking these questions??

[align=center]:chocobo:[/align]

[align=center]... but don't just take MY word for it! [/align]

[align=center]Here are just a few of our critically acclaimed testimonials.[/align]

[align=center]...[/align]

[align=center]((COMING SOON))[/align]

[align=center]...[/align]

[align=center]Apologies, I seem to have misplaced the testimonials.[/align]

Looking for: One character of any race/gender with a career in Weaving. Must be interested in the hook below (or some variation of it).

Summary: After suffering a demoralizing creative block, a new source of inspiration inexplicably washes over you. 

The Hook: You go through your usual routines in the Golden City- whatever they may be- all the while silently scrutinizing those trudging up and down the street as you are wont to do. And then, you get to the end of the path. The tall doors of the Thaumaturge Guild stand before you. 

Part of you admires these mages for the passion and tenacity in which they practice their art... but BY THE TWELVE do they have a HORRIBLE sense of fashion!! Who do these casters think they are? Loitering on these beautiful paved Ul'dahni roads with their glum, black hoods and totally UNFASHIONABLE raggedy cloaks. Pointed caps are so -in- this era. What, what, WHAT are they doing, even?!? 

In a fit of passion, you challenge yourself to come up with caster garb- even if it is something you have never tried! 

IC Goal

To relaunch the "Thaumaturge Brand" with a fresh new look. Will we succeed? Probably not... BUT WE SURE WILL TRY! ((We have outfits premade that ironically can't be worn by THM BLM, but we are VERY open to suggestions for the sake of this project! Teehee.))

OOC Goal

To have fun, make connections for your character and ours, and inspire light-hearted haggling/trade/fashion RP. 

[align=center]Interested? You know what to do. [/align]

[align=center]First come, first serve.[/align]

[align=center]ffxiv_05042016_1346032.png[/align]

Thaumaturge inspired fashion the next trend to weep Ul'dah?!

Precisely, my fair lady and/or lord! There will be SO MANY people donning pointed hats and long, flowing cloaks that NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO TELL WHO THE ACTUAL MAGES ARE.

Well now, this is perfect. My character, Worren Tigre, is now making a living making and selling clothing with both cloth and leather. It's a pretty small thing for now that startrd up a few months ago, and he's been advertising and selling around the goblet. He recently started looking for people to model his clothing and advertise in town as well. Hit me up in game or PM me here, and maybe we can build some RP business relations.

I'd also just like to add that this is a really cute idea! Not sure if you guys have plans for it but Ul'dah seems like just the place for a mage fad! :-D

That's the plan! We could definitely recruit other models as well, if there is interest. No doubt we can make use of the extra bodies marketing talent! I have an idea for a sort of Progression chart with this little RP, which will require us getting people to place orders for SWAG THREADS and meet the weaver PC to get measured and all that. It's still in the works though!

[align=center]:chocobo:[/align]

:lol: You might harass a short redheaded Lalafell by the name of Mikiri Kikiri (me).

Though she's of the personal opinion that robes are for learned mages only, not for hedgemages such of herself. OOCly I'd love to help out. ICly....have fun convincing her? *shrugs* I'm putting myself and my Lala out there.

meet the weaver PC to get measured and all that. It's still in the works though!

Aya's measurements are a matter of national security so you'd better be careful with those!

Worren personally measures all of his clients, but he understands if people get uncomfortable and is flexible about the process.

meet the weaver PC to get measured and all that. It's still in the works though!

Aya's measurements are a matter of national security so you'd better be careful with those!

Worren personally measures all of his clients, but he understands if people get uncomfortable and is flexible about the process.

Oh she's a professional! Its the measurements that are so totally secret!! :-D

:lol: You might harass a short redheaded Lalafell by the name of Mikiri Kikiri (me).

Though she's of the personal opinion that robes are for learned mages only, not for hedgemages such of herself. OOCly I'd love to help out. ICly....have fun convincing her? *shrugs* I'm putting myself and my Lala out there.

If Syzih can't convince a random stranger to put on some random clothes for the benefit of random people, I don't know who can! :D

• 4 weeks later...