2016 RPC Census Results

It's finally time! Feel free to take in all the data at your leisure. If there are any questions, I'll try to clarify as best as possible. I added a category to the "income source" data due to the number or write-ins. I also took the office/secretarial category out due to getting only one response and put it under "other."

It's possible to have more cross-reference of the data if necessary, though I only plan to do so if demand is high. For example, I could cross-reference race and romantic preference if desired (though I'd prefer not to unless everyone really wants that data...).

I tried to make it a bit easier to read than the 2013 one. Enjoy!! You may find the 2016 official census results here:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/misc.php?page=census2016

FYI: Made a typo on the Relationship Status part where the analysis says 25% are "uncommitted." I derped and read the wrong part of the graph. Just an FYI if you read that before it's fixed >.>

It's possible to have more cross-reference of the data if necessary, though I only plan to do so if demand is high. For example, I could cross-reference race and romantic preference if desired (though I'd prefer not to unless everyone really wants that data...).

I'd be interested in seeing some cross-references like the Echo-users who are also mercenaries/adventurers, for example. I also think ACN is probably over-represented but short of asking everyone who answered it if they're ACN/SMN/SCH, I don't think there's a way to really address it...

Hm, it's got a nice, readable layout, and all the individual numbers are compared within their race and point of origin categories, etc. I expected something a lot more simple, just like a thread with all the statistics listed, so you really pulled out all the stops. Good job. :D

That being said, that Lalafell are declining in popularity is as sad to me as it is unsurprising.

Beautiful work, well done!

What I found most... special... is that 5 people among the 244 polled out there apparently considered themselves the Warrior of Light.

You know who you are. And you should be ashaaaaamed.