Here I am again

Asyria

Heya

So I played the game when it came out, was very much into it, and then.... yeah.

ARR looks promising though and I applied for beta, so I thought I'd poke my head back in here as well.

EDIT (For those who don't know/remember me)

Hi! I'm Asyria and my main is/was Azyria, a blue-haired Miqo'te masked vigilante.

Original character story here: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=610

--MMORPG background

Oh my.. I've played most sub-based MMO's except the first handful like Everquest, Ultima Online and DAOC, I missed those. Started with WoW and went on to try out or beta test well over a dozen titles.

--RP experience

Make-believe aside, I believe I started rleplaying at age 13 in pen&paper... then there were LARPS and finally online RP. I am very experienced but it's been mostly casual, I'm not one to write novels (I tried though, in my first language, but English is my 2nd, which makes it even harder ^^; ).

--Character ideas/info

See above link!

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Back before the first version of the game came out, I googled for FF XIV RP.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I used to say Heavy or Med-Heavy but I don't care about those RP categories anymore since it means different things to different people.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I'm French Canadian and I love macaronis. o_o

For the Emperor!

I'm not makin plans just yet, I'll try to get into beta first and what's changed and if I want to start paying for this again. I'm playing a few games already but I got collector's FF XIV back then and... then... *sniff* 

So if it proves worthy, then I'll make plans!

I only had two characters though so probly gonna keep them. Keeping my blue-haired Miqo'te for sure anyway. She was my trademark. :P

But I don't know -what- I'll do with her.

I'm not makin plans just yet, I'll try to get into beta first and what's changed and if I want to start paying for this again. I'm playing a few games already but I got collector's FF XIV back then and... then... *sniff* 

So if it proves worthy, then I'll make plans!

I only had two characters though so probly gonna keep them. Keeping my blue-haired Miqo'te for sure anyway. She was my trademark. :P

But I don't know -what- I'll do with her.

I see~ Always good to play it safe rather than jump the gun, I suppose. Either way, I hope the Beta lives up to your expectations and more! ( . _.)b

Oh snap! Welcome back :D

OMG, I just realized who you are after looking at old PM's. Hi! :P

And I do remember you too Tadir, Eva and Avelyne!

Thanks!

I also remember Renaise, who I've spotted in a couple other mmo's since.

And... I still have that Hiname missing milk carton pic I made back then when she vanished... and the silly pic I made to entice people to vote for the Mysidia server...

Oh the memories!

Great to have you back, Asyria! You seem very comfortable with English, even though it's your second language. I take it your first is French? 

Also, and I don't know if you knew this already, but they've said that if you bought the CE for 1.0, you'll get the CE for ARR too. :3

Yep first is French.

And... I didn't know but I expected it! o_o

I mean they've been pretty fair with the playerbase so far, what with letting people play for free for a while after admitting they messed up so I would have been pretty surprised if they didn't respect CE buyers.

*waves*

Everyone remembers the avatar more. :P

Is Noelle even still around much?

And yeah I've seen Renaise in Secret World (of course as a Templar, they're red). He's even online on the twp-rp site as I type this.

Welcome back! ♥

I am still around, and In a way I never left. >uo

I just don't post much anymore.

The embarrassment of seeing something you did years ago is unbearable.

The fact is has been years is even worse. ;_;

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...