Selling my Estate! (Small Plot - Beds) [Closed]

Hello everyone,

There are probably a few people who know me. Anyway, I have a nice small plot out in the Lavender Beds I've decided to sell. That's about the gist of it.

The reason I decided to sell is because I've decided to transfer Suko'to to another server. However, I cannot do so with an estate under my name. The estate in question is in a nice spot, up on a hill, kind of by itself, but still pretty close to a market board, aetheryte, and summoning bell.

For now, my going price is 4,000,000gil OBO (yes, the price is reasonably negotiable).

If you'd like to view the house, feel free to contact me here, or in game on Suko'to Nbolo.

Thanks everyone!

Suko'to

Edit: Please note: This is my price to relinquish my plot. You will still need to purchase the plot after it's been relinquished.

If it's still available I 'll take it.

PM me and hopefully we can set it up.

Ah, I see. Though, also, you can transfer an additional 100k via each retainer you have, so it's really more like 1.2mil. Plus, you can also buy up Allagan pieces to sell when you get to the new server. Though, chances are, they'll be sold for more than you can sell them on the destination server, hence you'll lose some of your money in the process. That's usually the case when it comes to gold and platinum pieces though.

Ah, I see. Though, also, you can transfer an additional 100k via each retainer you have, so it's really more like 1.2mil. Plus, you can also buy up Allagan pieces to sell when you get to the new server. Though, chances are, they'll be sold for more than you can sell them on the destination server, hence you'll lose some of your money in the process. That's usually the case when it comes to gold and platinum pieces though.

Your best bet is to research the markets on both servers and buy items that sell for more than what you can buy them for on Balmung. This way you'll actually turn a profit.

Your best bet is to research the markets on both servers and buy items that sell for more than what you can buy them for on Balmung. This way you'll actually turn a profit.

Like buying the 220 gear and selling for twice as much, though you have to wait for your profits to trickle in.

It's probably not very likely to turn much profit on the server I'm transferring to. Most things tend to sell more on Balmung than other servers because it's the unofficial RP server of FFXIV, to my understanding, and it's a Legacy server at that.

It's probably not very likely to turn much profit on the server I'm transferring to. Most things tend to sell more on Balmung than other servers because it's the unofficial RP server of FFXIV, to my understanding, and it's a Legacy server at that.

Actually, it sells higher, at least on Jenova and Courel servers that is.

It's more pve styled gear and not used to much for RP purposes.

Hmm, might be worth looking into. Anyway, I got your PM. And I've gotten a few others. Admittedly, I wasn't sure I'd get so many offers so fast, and I have to get ready for work in a few minutes. So, for anyone interested, we'll address details when I get back from work tonight.

In the meantime, my Estate is open for anyone who wants to take a look. Beds - Ward 2 - Plot 54

Thanks everyone!