A poke to get involved

Hello all!

Thought i'd make a shout out for connections since my character has been on the shelf for a while. I've dusted her off and created a profile and some other creative-y stuffs to start motivating her return.

I'm unsure where to start really so this is more of a getting to know you/me post for anyone who might want to get involved with my character at some point.

Basics of basics; recently returned to the Agents. Tira is just a young archer who is on a little bit of a rocky journey finding herself. I'd love to find people she can learn from, develop friendships alongside adventure. Any other nature/earthy spirited folk out there she would likely get along with.

I can be pretty shy irl and somehow that seeps into my gameplay u_u so i'm not very good at approaching others as often as i'd like. I do have my moments though!

Feel free to gander at tumblr/wiki aaand poke me in-game or here or accidentally on purpose bump into me if you like!

Feel free to poke me ingame, or I'll try to do it if I can!

I have a character with deep gridanian roots that has quite... forsaken, or forgotten her link to that. It's a relation that I like playing on from time to time.