*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color...

Abaigeal

Hmm...I have been bit by the drawing bug. though I am not ashamed to admit I only draw to color. I love coloring and as weird and as silly as that may sound...Anyways... 

My style is kind of random these days. I can draw in the anime-esque style example of such can be found in my DeviantArt but lately it has changed to more of a comic-book style. Either way I can do both. I really don't have much FFXIV stuff to show you save for my Avi and a doodle I did for Zesiro. 

I am generally better at females...but that doesn't mean I won't draw or try to draw males...

And I am one of those draw and scan types.. because my actual tablet drawing is not pretty >_< ! So it might take me a little bit~

Anyhow the two examples I can post:

normal_Abaigealff14.jpg

normal_zessyfullsized.jpg

So...Um. If you don't mind me using your character for practice or for silly coloring purposes please feel free to post either a description or a few references of your character. I'll probably just start of with bust/ head shots at least for now. :) Upside: FREE fan-arts!! 

Characters to Draw

1.) Xenedra - lineart - refining facial features

wi0qgw.jpg

2.) Siobhain- Lineart Completed/Drawing Completed

348pvtz.jpg

3.) Mtoto-references gathered

2h4hzkj.jpg

4.) Tadir - Lineart POSTED! COMPLETED!

35bukx1.jpg

2q1h3t1.jpg

5.) Asyria -Lineart POSTED! COMPLETED

bj7uzd.jpg

5uoj7l.jpg

6pukud.jpg

6.) Aysun - Posted lineart!

244387o.jpg

264rz13.jpg

7.) Ellie- Shiro/Keisuna -Preparing to Sketch/make linearts

zxuvsk.jpg

14b3hbk.jpg

8.) Manari-preparing to color

2moziah.jpg

1fvgit.jpg

9.) Eva- preparing to color

2i0r6gw.jpg

2zxzexi.jpg

10.) Vee - References gathered

16iuwbq.jpg

11.) Merri - Sketched

15mdxlu.jpg

12.) Genevieve - red/blue female Roe. Sketched

qp1hyr.jpg

21ez0x0.jpg

13.) Alothia - SKETCHING

14.) Aurohra - SKETCHING

s17t5x.jpg

15.) Paradyme -COLORING

16.) Kylin

m938xw.jpg

17.) Nel

18.) Deirdre

9x6DQOA.jpg

19.) Fearless

20.)

As I complete images spots will open :D

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What a unique and wonderful style! :D

I love the heaviness in your lines and the fact you took the time to draw the lines in their hair (which makes me jealous, I don't have the patience or a steady enough hand~). What I like overall is the attention to detail, the steaks of color for their hair and the details in the floral accents in the Abaigeal piece. :3

Asyria

Added you down! I'll bug you if i need more!! :)

Aysun

o////o thank you. I'll add you down too!

Tadir

Thank you! Perfect!! I should have something hopefully either by the end of tonight or tomorrow depending on how engrossed i get with coloring Siobhain! 

Ellie

NOPE ADDED! DEAL WITH IT!!! :D

UPDATE

Will Be posting LINEARTS for Siobhain with in a few minutes!!

2lj6e4k.jpg

Oh wow! Your style really is wonderfully different!! If you would like to add me to the list and draw/color Eva in your way I would certainly love to see it! Eva's Wiki is a bit outdated and needs to be updated soon, but it has some screenshots and info about her physical appearance is still the same. :love:

UPDATED!!!

TADIR

SO i mixed your face with the Midlander and this is sort of what i have. I am hoping when I color it it will really pop and make a difference!

35bukx1.jpg

ASYRIA

I am doing something different with yours. I hope that the mask you are referring to is the one that looks like an Owl?! Any how I am going to do to different coloring versions with yours to see what looks better. One with her eyes visible...which can you please tell me what her eye color(s) are? And one with the eye holes completely blacked out like in game.

bj7uzd.jpg

MANARI

Thank you very much!! Certainly! I'll add you down!! Just link me a reference or a really good description! :) 

EVA

:D Thank you Eva!! Sure I would be more then happy to add you down!Thank you for the reference links! I should have something up either the EOD today or EOD tomorrow! As far as lineart goes!

Wow your color work is amazing! If you ever feel like doing one of my character I'silwen Telemnar I would love that, I don't want to overload you though. I am just starting to hone my drawing skills, so I will definitely check back here often, your linework is boss!

VEE

Thanks Vee!♥ I have a spot left! :) I'd be happy to put you down! :) Either point me to where i can find references or description and i would be happy to oblige!

And thank you again for your kind compliments! :D

TADIR

LOL! Thanks Tadir!! :D I should have colors up soonish~ I though the smirk was fitting I was more aless going of how he was played in the Skype RP and struck me as a fun kind of guy that is just as playful and jesting as Abai.

UPDATE!

TADIR

2q1h3t1.jpg

ALL

If coloring is off or you would like somethign changes slightly let me know. I have my PSD files saved...I think!! ^^;;