*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color...

Abaigeal

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ELLIE

LOL you are too sweet I adore you!!! :) I mayyyyy or may not have been inspired to do a doodle for you the other day...kind of... it might be squishy and cute and involve cards a russet head and a cat boy....I mean *cough cough*

*Gasp!* All of my favorite things! :D

I need to get around to do sketches for Abai too :3

Sweet! Here is what I have written so far about what Fear looks like and some images of things and styles I managed to find online. It turns out that there are very few screenshots of few and most of them are dark or he's in the distance but I hope some of them will do.

Body: Fearless has wide, broad shoulders, he has a well built body from the conditioning he has received from growing up doing chores around the family ranch, lifting heavy objects, mending broken items, and being a skilled axe-user but he isn't overly bulked up. His arms are think and muscular but they aren't huge like tree trunks.

Hair: Fearless's hair is wild and spikey in the front with a smoothed over normal short cut with long sideburns. Think the 10th Doctor, David Tennant. His hair is black with dark red highlights streaking through it.

Face: Fearless has red eyes but nobody ever really sees them because he wears goggles. Noone can tell if his eyes are glaring angrily or shining with greed. A flat nose and a stern mouth make up the rest of his facial features. He also has the makings of a beard but he likes to keep it looking like it only came in a week ago.

Skin: A dark stoney grey/green color, like a stone that has been covered with a greying moss. He's not Green green, and he's not grey like a stone... That being said. Fearless's skin is not hard or rough more like really soft leather.

Clothing: Fear is ninty percent of the time wearing goggles. The goggles have a leather strap that is attached to the outer-rim of the lens frame and wraps around the back of the head, the strap can be adjusted to be tighter or looser around the head, there is also leather padding around the frame to make it so that it is comfortable around the eyes. The frame is made out of steel painted black and the lenses are tinted black.

He prefers wearing a long-sleeved doublet that is made out of wool and has been dyed black, a gift from a friend. Otherwise he'll just wear anything that is comfortable like a shirt or a vest. The same goes for pants but something dark and that he doesn't worry about keeping clean. He wears a leather belt around his waist that has pouches at the sides that holds tools and gil.

What his goggles might look like.

384019515_305.jpg

The hairstyle and beard. I know what you're thinking but he has awesome hair.

David-Tennant-david-tennant-14916776-1000-952.jpg

David-as-The-Doctor-david-tennant-694333_1024_768.jpg

Best screens of Fear I could find.

194437.jpg

194721.jpg

I hope these will do cause that's all I got... I'll take better shots when 2.0 is up.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

I have not forgotten about the head-shots I have been working on here~! I should have the last three wips colored by Wednesday. and the new line art up soon.

I...am also considering taking on full body drawings as I have been having fun with RPC tarot deck and doodling/ drawing those. 

:)

UPDATE~

Working on coloring~! A touch of real life and hanging out with dear friend this week caught up with me. BUT! I am working on stuff tonight!

And as a first.. This was muscly man practice...

Y9tI5Qm.png 

So there you has it muscly man highlander guy with his hair down. cause.. As much as I like drawing braids I said "F it!" And made him all fabio like~!

Almost down coloring ALOTHIA! should have her down tonight as well as colored Nel~

KASS

THANK YOU~~~ <3 I am like super flattered!!

A'EYSHN~♥

Thank you Too~!!! ♥

MYLLOR

PFFFF!! Boy I have drawn your character more than anyone else on the RPC!!! Tarot Card, Abai kisses.. another one that i am working on...LOL

XENEDRA

Ha! You tell him BB!!