*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color...

Abaigeal

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word's cannot express how grateful I am :love: and if I somehow end up in America I owe you an expensive dinner and a hug thank youuuu so much! It's perfect! I am to happy too even try and sleep. It was like a mind :bomb: watching you work really amazing stuff now time to watch you create more miracles of art :D

(.////.) You are welcome... If you end up in America...I will take the hug.. I am simple.. no expensive dinner needed....though Starbucks...:).

I am glad you enjoyed watching!! And I am glad you really like your piece!!

You drew a picture of me from description. SQUEEE.

ThankyouthankyouthankyousomuchIoweyouone.

Of course!! He'll be colored soon too!!

it was all kinds of fun to watch you in action, and even more so on my character! :D I definitely owe you RP's and then some for this!

n____n I will gladly take some RPs~! :) Thank you for watching!!

Not to copy another,  but your line work, color, and flowers details are just excellent.  They really give some depth and great distinguishing detail.

Awww thank you so very much!! Copied or not Its still appreciated! ♥

And since i have been posting nothing but art in each of these Post~! I will end the night with one!!

Thank you All that came and kept me company tonight while i colored and doodled. Thanks for the Laughs, the snickers, and the chortles!! I really had fun with all the comments and questions that were asked! More importantly I am excited that a few of you were able to meet and chat for the first time too and might spawn RPs from it!! :) Yeah I am getting sentimental! I'll shut up and post arts now.

dwoT3o3.jpg

Just gotta say - thank you so much for letting us watch. I appreciate you answering all of my questions. Even more, thank you for inspiring me to really give this all a try for myself. Just watching you work in Photoshop gave me a lot of insight on how to make it do what -I- want it to do.

My first piece ended up looking like a super simple version of some of your own work (sorry!) but as I learn I know I'll develop my own style.

Can't wait for the next one!

Just gotta say - thank you so much for letting us watch. I appreciate you answering all of my questions. Even more, thank you for inspiring me to really give this all a try for myself. Just watching you work in Photoshop gave me a lot of insight on how to make it do what -I- want it to do.

My first piece ended up looking like a super simple version of some of your own work (sorry!) but as I learn I know I'll develop my own style.

Can't wait for the next one!

DONT be sorry. we all learn from replication or immitation of what we see. I don't mind one bit if it turned out similar :) just means collaborations in the future will be seamless!!! ♥

I'd love to see it!! Your first piece!!

I might do one later this week.or maybe tomorrow night.

That's outstanding!!!

I was able to get on to the stream yesterday for... a few seconds. Enough to see the very end of Kari's picture and then I had to step off for dinner and other chores. I hope to be able to catch a future one though.

I looooooove Kari's hair!! And everything else is so beautiful too!! :surprise:

I really like your art style. :thumbsup:  Maybe someday you can toss Kaed to the bottom of the list?

Sure thing~! ^^ 

That's outstanding!!!

I was able to get on to the stream yesterday for... a few seconds.  Enough to see the very end of Kari's picture and then I had to step off for dinner and other chores.  I hope to be able to catch a future one though.

I looooooove Kari's hair!!  And everything else is so beautiful too!!  :surprise:

Aww thanks Eva!! ♥ I am glad you were able to pop by for abit!! :)

I'm curious to see your interpretation of Beatric. Mind if I add myself to the queue?

Sure!! You got it!!

Just saw the colored Wart! Looks great! Thanks so much! :thumbsup:

Your welcome!!♥

I caught the last little bit of your live stream while I was cooking dinner last night. it was amazing watching how fast you could color those and make them look so good. Give me a heads up when your planing to color in Rogier, I definitely want to be there for that.

I caught the last little bit of your live stream while I was cooking dinner last night. it was amazing watching how fast you could color those and make them look so good. Give me a heads up when your planing to color in Rogier, I definitely want to be there for that.

absolutely !!  I might stream tonight :) if I do itit'll be around 7-730'!Ill post here bout an hour before if I do for sure!!

LECARD

Woo! Thanks agian everyone who popped up for the live stream! Sorry i was late! Was at dinner with Alothia, And Zesiro, And Myllor and Aly's hubby and our friend Charles! Anyways!! Lecard and Carby~!

HUhb7qx.jpg

10qcHQ2.png

Also because Jonexe Reminded me~

pTLDv8u.jpg

Silliness that occurs....baby carby doodle.

LECARD

Woo! Thanks agian everyone who popped up for the live stream! Sorry i was late! Was at dinner with Alothia, And Zesiro, And Myllor and Aly's hubby and our friend Charles! Anyways!! Lecard and Carby~!

HUhb7qx.jpg

10qcHQ2.png

Also because Jonexe Reminded me~

pTLDv8u.jpg

Silliness that occurs....baby carby doodle.

yay! thanks again Abai!