*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color...

Abaigeal

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I saw both of you! Well, I heard both of you. I wanted to see Abai but I couldn't quite locate her.

LeCard, what helped me with the spam text was to create a chat box for RP only that filters everything but whispers, emotes, custom emotes, and say. To prevent all that horrendous screaming.

I saw both of you! Well, I heard both of you. I wanted to see Abai but I couldn't quite locate her.

LeCard, what helped me with the spam text was to create a chat box for RP only that filters everything but whispers, emotes, custom emotes, and say. To prevent all that horrendous screaming.

I finally managed to figure out a good way to isolate the names of the spam deamons and black list them, but hadn't gotten to that when I found Abai. I do have a separate window for LS/FC chat. I guess everyone should just move to yell channel and everyone agree to block /sh as a whole. at least until the deamons are exorcised.

That'll only have limited success..

The other day, I was in Gridania and there were sellers spamming both. They would shout once, yell once, shout once, yell once...

I use a channel with emotes, say, LS, FC, whispers and party. Then if I need shout,, I switch to a new window, block the spammers if there are any, use it and switch back

• 3 months later...

http://www.livestream.com/technopoptart

Oh!! And for newbies to the stream!

RULES:

1. Be kind no direct attacks! (This includes artist and each other  though never has happened)

2. Silly convoy in the chat box is highly welcomed some of the best giggles came from suggestions made in the chat. So please do converse!!(also great way to meet new people)

3. Though contest to popular belief I am not a robot! I do draw quick but remember these are either silly doodles or personal projects for funzies.

4 . want to be drawn(maybe not the very night of the stream. It eventually) please have references handy!!

5. Bring Yer fun pants!! Again I like it when you all are interactive!!

Olo~ you don't need to wear pants if you don't want to...secrets I usually stream sitting on my bed or sofa in my favorite warn out tee and a mountain blankets in my underwear. So it can be a no pants party...or a pajama party! \o/....not that any of you would really see though Lol!