*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color...

Abaigeal

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played with the character creator, here is what Lecard will most like look like (but in arcanist gear) come phase 4. and a few other things i was tossing around (though I think I have made one of every race/gender by now just for kicks)

Looks Like you nailed the appearance of him Abai. Again thanks and it was fun to watch, cann't wait for the next stream.

Benchmark Creation thread  (Rogier is on the bottom of page 1)

I played with the character creator, here is what Lecard will most like look like (but in arcanist gear) come phase 4. and a few other things i was tossing around (though I think I have made one of every race/gender by now just for kicks)

Looks Like you nailed the appearance of him Abai. Again thanks and it was fun to watch, cann't wait for the next stream.

Benchmark Creation thread  (Rogier is on the bottom of page 1)

:D ♥

I may stream sometime tonight.I havI think two more doodles tcolor and might have more tonight.

thanks for watching!! I am always affraid I would bore you all. >_<

:D ♥

I may stream sometime tonight.I havI think two more doodles tcolor and might have more tonight.

thanks for watching!! I am always affraid I would bore you all. >_<

Silly Abai. We not only get to watch awesome arts & coloring, but adding in the commentary is pretty entertaining too :D Even for someone as completely unskilled in art as me.

Hmm...I have been bit by the drawing bug. though I am not ashamed to admit I only draw to color. I love coloring and as weird and as silly as that may sound...Anyways... 

My style is kind of random these days. I can draw in the anime-esque style example of such can be found in my DeviantArt but lately it has changed to more of a comic-book style. Either way I can do both. I really don't have much FFXIV stuff to show you save for my Avi and a doodle I did for Zesiro. 

I am generally better at females...but that doesn't mean I won't draw or try to draw males...

And I am one of those draw and scan types.. because my actual tablet drawing is not pretty >_< ! So it might take me a little bit~

Add me to that list! Yay fan art~

Character name: Felix Sideris

Class/Profession: Archer/aspiring bard

Race: Hyur Midlander

Side notes: Outgoing/friendly. Your typical bard who loves music. Tragic events in his past still haunt his memories though, simply put.

Reference Pictures:

FelixSideris-Goofy.jpg

FelixSideris-Smiling.jpg

Why did I only discover this now!?... DX

Gosh Abai your works are really cool! I like how you color. Teach me please... :cry:

-quietly stalks this thread now-

*clings and pulls to my bossom* No creys!!! 

:) Thanks Eli!!! I love how you draw!! So it equals out!! :)

♥♥

Ha!! Ia m SORRY! OTL!!

its as Aysun Says! I do it and Spurts. I also get together a stack of sketches so that way i can stream a lot too!! That and I have a bunch of people that are getting their characters tweaked with the creator and PMing me new images and links and stuff!

I promise There Will be art!! And it will appear!!! :)

Myllor will tell you there are some nights my but isglued to our sofa in teh living room and I do nothing but Draw while Merri and Zesiro game. or while we all watch movies.

Oookay... Has anyone else changed the way their character looks?? I was going to start some doodles. But since some of you are changing things i figure i'll wait and let you guys get settled and then I'll draw em up!! Just let me know when you have settled on a look~!

ABAI'S HANDY DANDY NOTEBOOK!

LISTY LIST~!-Those who don't mind being drawn

Kyatai

Kaln

Erisande 

Nako'li

Kaed

Beatric

Myavar Hla'Rahel

Felix Sideris

WIP's of SMUT (yes abai draws that too)

Para X Alothia

Para X Alothia X SURPRISE

Kass X Kitty Boy~ (?)

WIPS in General stacks of sketches that i have just sitting about...and should finish

Aysun

Nel

Fearless

Saitou

Mikael

Mirion

Ty

1st Comission probably only take one at a time....

Zeraia - Abai & Zeraia- watchful patron.

Oookay... Has anyone else changed the way their character looks?? I was going to start some doodles. But since some of you are changing things i figure i'll wait and let you guys get settled and then I'll draw em up!! Just let me know when you have settled on a look~!

ABAI'S HANDY DANDY NOTEBOOK!

LISTY LIST~!-Those who don't mind being drawn

Kyatai

Kaln

Erisande 

Nako'li

Kaed

Beatric

Myavar Hla'Rahel

Felix Sideris

WIP's of SMUT (yes abai draws that too)

Para X Alothia

Para X Alothia X SURPRISE

WIPS in General stacks of sketches that i have just sitting about...and should finish

Aysun

Nel

Fearless

Saitou

Mikael

Mirion

Ty

1st Comission probably only take one at a time....

Zeraia - Abai & Zeraia- watchful patron.

YAY! You put me on the draw list~

Let me know if you need a description or reference pictures and what-not. No rush, though!