*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color...

Abaigeal

TAHRARA!

Whether you knew it or not! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get back into live streaming!

9POvISf.jpg

UPDATE

Thank you for everyone that watched me color! As I post line art i will let you guys know when i color them so if you would like to watch you totes can!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

HUUUUUUUGE ART DUMP!!!!!

I have the line art scanned and will try to digitally ink them. If my patience allows. I will probably stream these too as I color them.

NOTE: I have actually been questioned on if i actually draw my stuff or if i trace because my style fluctuates quite a bit. Which is understandable!! I do not take offence what so ever. Then it made me think...if a few people feel this way...then perhaps maybe others do as well...

Especially when some days its really super anime and other days its more comic book, and some days its even a touch realistic. The reason for this is i have been drawing since i was like 6 and had been drawing cartoons for many years till i got to middle school and was forced to focus on realism. About that time Anime had just made it to the states with the scifi channel doing Apollo Smile intro-ing Movies like Cashan Robot hunter and EYES of MARS and various others as well as Sailor moon Airing on USA Network. SO while i still did realism i had also turned to drawing anime. But High-school and college I was able to draw both interchangeable. College however, forced me to focus on realism once again and anything i had done anime wise was tossed out the window. It wasn't until the tale end of it that i went back to doing sailor moon fan art and recently Marvel and DC comics. So much style kind of is a horrid amalgamation of them.

So Anyways....below are a few sketchs I have done today. you might be able to see the faint red colored pencil like that i do for the bones of my work. I then go over it with pencil. Normally I just use pencil for both ink it and and erase the crap out of it till just the ink lines are left. But as an experiment and so you all can see my process. I have done the colored pencil with pencil and then i will ((pathetically might i add) digitally ink them in and color them.

OlBoPDG.jpg

pT6CF3P.jpg

Ec9SGvJ.jpg

lYcEdVc.jpg

69AMCWC.jpg

mRD4mJ4.jpg

sLsJRiV.jpg

JRCdCFK.jpg?2

I will probably do a live stream of coloring and inking Kari at tomorrow 7EST.

Till then! Hope you all enjoy!! :)

I love your sketches, almost more than the finished products sometimes! I think I'm just more partial to traditional media, that's why. But those are all amazing! I hope I get to watch tomorrow!~

I love your sketches, almost more than the finished products sometimes! I think I'm just more partial to traditional media, that's why. But those are all amazing! I hope I get to watch tomorrow!~

^^ I still have a few of Aysun I know i need to finish...>.> I actually ended up starting a head shot of her today too...  <.< 

I have more fun with traditional. I used to do commissions where i would do the black and white line art and post it on line. and then i would traditionally color the piece and send it to the commissioner. That way i felt it was fair as they had a tangible piece of art....or if i did it digitally i would still send them the rough sketch.

NOTE: I have actually been questioned on if i actually draw my stuff or if i trace because my style fluctuates quite a bit. Which is understandable!! I do not take offence what so ever. Then it made me think...if a few people feel this way...then perhaps maybe others do as well...

That's silly. Can absolutely confirm as her roommate. I watched her draw some of these tonight, albeit briefly. And a lot of other things in the past.

^^ I still have a few of Aysun I know i need to finish...>.> I actually ended up starting a head shot of her today too...  <.< 

I have more fun with traditional. I used to do commissions where i would do the black and white line art and post it on line. and then i would traditionally color the piece and send it to the commissioner. That way i felt it was fair as they had a tangible piece of art....or if i did it digitally i would still send them the rough sketch.

You spoil me o_o;;; :love:

And that's awesome. I know there are still a few artists out there that do that as well! ..Postage, however.. augh, probably a pain. The digital world takes over.. You seem to have a nice scanner, so don't give up on finishing things traditional completely! :)

That's silly. Can absolutely confirm as her roommate. I watched her draw some of these tonight, albeit briefly. And a lot of other things in the past.

Abai draws her stuff :nods: i have actually Abai art hanging on my wall. Everyone's art style changes depending on lots of factors. Mine can change depending on mood, if i'm tired, if i'm rushing, or even if my hand and the pencil are conspiring against me.

anyways...I wish i could draw and color like abai.

You spoil me o_o;;; :love:

And that's awesome. I know there are still a few artists out there that do that as well! ..Postage, however.. augh, probably a pain. The digital world takes over.. You seem to have a nice scanner, so don't give up on finishing things traditional completely! :)

Always~! ♥

Oh no never!! I cant give up on Traditional because my trying to draw on tablet is the woooorst! not to mention there is something relaxing about coloring with markers and watercolors...HA! Once i even used crayon cause it was all i had at the time!! 

Too_SEXY_fo___Da_SEA_by_TechnoPoptart.jpg

yay rogier has a carbuncle in the picture! It is more than I could ask!

the line art itself is awsome(is tempted to print and color in with pencil) coloring is a very relaxing activity, I can see why you like doing it so much. Keep up the good work, they all look so good, and so many of them too!:moogle:

(there is an idea, an Abai coloring book!)

I love the Wart! Thanks so much! Your artwork is great, and you did an outstanding job on Wart! I'm honored to have a picture drawn of my character. It looks so good! :lol:

Wowow!! I love all the sketches so far! If I'm home in time I might try to check out the stream of Kari! I always love to see how artists work~

These are all wonderful!!!

Hope I'm using the quotes right lol.

Thats wicked!  I didn't think I was around enough to be recognized like this.  Thanks for the notice Abaigeal!

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

♥ You are welcome!! I'll be coloring him shortly and probably changing the expression on his face abit~!

ZAREK && AYSUN

So this was a fun! I love you all for showing up and keeping me company in the chat and for the hilarious banter. And I am sure some of you are even watching me type this now! LOL! Anyways Zarek and Zarek and his Admirer. The admirer spawned from comments in the chat box!! :P

clryRyD.png

YlRuDT4.jpg

xzRwJdh.png