*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color...

Abaigeal

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this goes through cell service at my work is terrible...and since the site isblocked on my works internet for "gaming" description....lol anyways !

EVA

I should have something up for you tonight!!

Mtoto

linart will be posted tonight!

VEE

I should have something posted Friday or Saturday for you

AUROHRA & PARADYME

ill add you both down as soon as i get home. I would be happy to draw your boys!

2h4hzkj.jpg

UPDATED

Will start line art for Vee and Merri tomorrow. I plan on doing a lot of drawing on Saturday so Expect a lot of WIPs~! or even colored finished pieces~

Thank-You All so much for Giving me such wonderful characters to draw! I am really enjoying it!! And hopefully you all are too! :) [glow=red][/glow]

Hello, just wanted to pop in and say I love your works! Your characters have a wonderful vibrance to them. how you draw them really brings out their personality and uniqueness everyone has worked so hard to breathe life into them. I adore your style--it's a since of confident realism, with your own tweaks to give it a simplistic technique that's easy on the eyes yet still conveys a lot. Also, I love how you draw noses!

I also love how strong the colouring can be, it really stands out. I definitely see why you draw to colour--you definitely have such a great skill in it.

I think it's wonderful that you're drawing characters for people, it's a lot of work sometimes but it can be a great way to broaden your knowledge and improve.

ELLIE

LOL you are too sweet I adore you!!! :) I mayyyyy or may not have been inspired to do a doodle for you the other day...kind of... it might be squishy and cute and involve cards a russet head and a cat boy....I mean *cough cough*

DEIRDRE

Added you down Lady Jane!

ALL

More images should be posted soon I have been out of town this weekend!